We’re Off! Arizona - Colorado - South Dakota - Colorado - Utah and Back.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
you let your SO do the driving so you could post all day right?
Lol no silly I drive with my knees while eating lunch and taking pictures. ??

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
A week has gone by and now that we're back home and back to work we both hate it. lol All of you here have be so gracious to let us share this journey with all of you. This forum gave us the ability to plan our trip and see some really great sights along the way that I had no idea where out there. I'll admit there were several times when I was taking a picture I was thinking of how much you all would enjoy it because we were. Annie's injury on our 3rd day was a pretty big scare. All the warm posts really helped (and helped her) and it would have been real easy to just go home but she pushed though it, looking back I don't know how she did it.

We had such a good time together and with all of you we will remember this trip forever! So I’ve been hesitant to do this but seeing as you all have been through this whole experience with us I feel like it’s necessary now that we're family. lol Plus, Duke went the extra mile getting my house cleaned up after all the ASU gang trashed it. ?

I know Duke @DukeCanBuildit, Rick @Trigganometry, Kent @Radioman, Bob @Bob902 ,Tracy @Tracy Bowman, Steve @IdahoRanger, Al @Texasota, Greg @GregM, Chris @Chris M and especially Brandon @dondonbabyraptor, who I tortured in his Beautiful Faces thread last year and everyone else have been waiting for this so what the heck. Here we are on Annies birthday, the first day we rolled into South Dakota at Mt Rushmore.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
What a great shot of Mt Rushmore...and the couple is kind of good looking too!.

Thanks Steve and I know you're talking about Annie. lol

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Now that’s what we’re talking about! Now that wasn’t so hard was it ?
0A963F8D-E467-439A-BA89-2801A404E208.gif
Obviously just a little seeing as it took over a year since Brandons thread. ?

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
that goes without saying!
Well she did tell me I needed to clean myself up a bit for this trip. That was the best I could do on short notice. :shock:

Hillbilly2.jpg

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
Well she did tell me I needed to clean myself up a bit for this trip. That was the best I could do on short notice. :shock:

Hillbilly2.jpg
We all know that is really you!

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Well, it’s about time. Brandon will be as pleased as the rest of us are.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Well, it’s about time. Brandon will be as pleased as the rest of us are.
Yeah I figure I made his head :explode: in his thread this will hopefully make up for it. lol

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
A week has gone by and now that we're back home and back to work we both hate it. lol All of you here have be so gracious to let us share this journey with all of you. This forum gave us the ability to plan our trip and see some really great sights along the way that I had no idea where out there. I'll admit there were several times when I was taking a picture I was thinking of how much you all would enjoy it because we were. Annie's injury on our 3rd day was a pretty big scare. All the warm posts really helped (and helped her) and it would have been real easy to just go home but she pushed though it, looking back I don't know how she did it.

We had such a good time together and with all of you we will remember this trip forever! So I’ve been hesitant to do this but seeing as you all have been through this whole experience with us I feel like it’s necessary now that we're family. lol Plus, Duke went the extra mile getting my house cleaned up after all the ASU gang trashed it. ?

I know Duke @DukeCanBuildit, Rick @Trigganometry, Kent @Radioman, Bob @Bob902 ,Tracy @Tracy Bowman, Steve @IdahoRanger, Al @Texasota, Greg @GregM, Chris @Chris M and especially Brandon @dondonbabyraptor, who I tortured in his Beautiful Faces thread last year and everyone else have been waiting for this so what the heck. Here we are on Annies birthday, the first day we rolled into South Dakota at Mt Rushmore.
Love it!!!:clap: So sweet! Ya’ll are a good-looking couple. And did I say how young ya’ll look?

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Love it!!!:clap: So sweet! Ya’ll are a good-looking couple. And did I say how young ya’ll look?
Thanks Tracy and thanks for the kind words! I know you're being sweet and talking about my better half. ? That was on her birthday too, she just turned 61 and I'll be 58 in a few weeks.:shock: Darn time flies by way to fast.:frown:

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Thanks Tracy and thanks for the kind words! I know you're being sweet and talking about my better half. ? That was on her birthday too, she just turned 61 and I'll be 58 in a few weeks.:shock: Darn time flies by way to fast.:frown:
Well…both of ya’ll look fit and healthy. I know 30 year olds that look older. Ya’ll keep doing what you’re doing. And I will say a special shout out to Annie for being such a good sport. Any woman that pushes through despite that knee pain, and travels those harrowing trails (despite her fear at times), is one to be admired. :)
Sponsored