We’re Off! Arizona - Colorado - South Dakota - Colorado - Utah and Back.

canyonslicker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
65 YO Juvenile Delinquent
Yep I looked almost that good at 58 but I refused to put on a dress to look great at 61 like Annie. So I just accepted that at 65 I earned my hard life looks..

You’re a great looking couple that’s for sure!!

Thanks for sharing the journey. It was great fun!!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Yep I looked almost that good at 58 but I refused to put on a dress to look great at 61 like Annie. So I just accepted that at 65 I earned my hard life looks..

You’re a great looking couple that’s for sure!!

Thanks for sharing the journey. It was great fun!!!
Thanks Andy and thank you for not putting on a dress. :surprised: lol

Hopefully part 2 next June will be just as fun and exciting. We're already having fun (now that the reservations are done) planning it and we can't wait to see Glacier NP.

Texasota

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, 2023 Escape PHEV
A week has gone by and now that we're back home and back to work we both hate it. lol All of you here have be so gracious to let us share this journey with all of you. This forum gave us the ability to plan our trip and see some really great sights along the way that I had no idea where out there. I'll admit there were several times when I was taking a picture I was thinking of how much you all would enjoy it because we were. Annie's injury on our 3rd day was a pretty big scare. All the warm posts really helped (and helped her) and it would have been real easy to just go home but she pushed though it, looking back I don't know how she did it.

We had such a good time together and with all of you we will remember this trip forever! So I’ve been hesitant to do this but seeing as you all have been through this whole experience with us I feel like it’s necessary now that we're family. lol Plus, Duke went the extra mile getting my house cleaned up after all the ASU gang trashed it. ?

I know Duke @DukeCanBuildit, Rick @Trigganometry, Kent @Radioman, Bob @Bob902 ,Tracy @Tracy Bowman, Steve @IdahoRanger, Al @Texasota, Greg @GregM, Chris @Chris M and especially Brandon @dondonbabyraptor, who I tortured in his Beautiful Faces thread last year and everyone else have been waiting for this so what the heck. Here we are on Annies birthday, the first day we rolled into South Dakota at Mt Rushmore.
Wow! There’s no way you two look 58 and 61! I think I even see some moisture behind your ears, Dave!

We are so much alike, we load the TP the same way and are both attracted to beautiful older women!

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Wow! There’s no way you two look 58 and 61! I think I even see some moisture behind your ears, Dave!

We are so much alike, we load the TP the same way and are both attracted to beautiful older women!
Thanks Buddy!! :fistbump:

I forgot about the TP, I knew I had a long lost brother out there somewhere. lol ?

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
A week has gone by and now that we're back home and back to work we both hate it. lol All of you here have be so gracious to let us share this journey with all of you. This forum gave us the ability to plan our trip and see some really great sights along the way that I had no idea where out there. I'll admit there were several times when I was taking a picture I was thinking of how much you all would enjoy it because we were. Annie's injury on our 3rd day was a pretty big scare. All the warm posts really helped (and helped her) and it would have been real easy to just go home but she pushed though it, looking back I don't know how she did it.

We had such a good time together and with all of you we will remember this trip forever! So I’ve been hesitant to do this but seeing as you all have been through this whole experience with us I feel like it’s necessary now that we're family. lol Plus, Duke went the extra mile getting my house cleaned up after all the ASU gang trashed it. ?

I know Duke @DukeCanBuildit, Rick @Trigganometry, Kent @Radioman, Bob @Bob902 ,Tracy @Tracy Bowman, Steve @IdahoRanger, Al @Texasota, Greg @GregM, Chris @Chris M and especially Brandon @dondonbabyraptor, who I tortured in his Beautiful Faces thread last year and everyone else have been waiting for this so what the heck. Here we are on Annies birthday, the first day we rolled into South Dakota at Mt Rushmore.
You two, the backdrop and everything is just so perfect, Dave. Beautiful people and beautiful backdrop. Really appreciate this, can't believe this gem was waiting for me when I came looking around the forum. Never thought I would see the day you decided to come out of hiding :turkey:
Sponsored