Sponsored

two weeks out of the loop, maybe

P. A. Schilke

Well-Known Member
First Name
Phil
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Threads
149
Messages
7,084
Reaction score
37,224
Location
GV Arizona
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
1
Hi folks, in Michigan for two weeks, helping our handicap daughter.@P. A. Schilke to get my attention. Lots of work

Best,
Phil
Sponsored

 


AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,222
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker
Hey Phil,

I hope you have a good trip and nothing serious with your daughter? She's lucky to have you!
 

Radioman

Well-Known Member
First Name
Kent
Joined
Sep 18, 2019
Threads
7
Messages
1,838
Reaction score
8,964
Location
Roseville, CA
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Highlander, 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x2, 2025 JL Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
Hi folks, in Michigan for two weeks, helping our handicap daughter.@P. A. Schilke to get my attention. Lots of work

Best,
Phil
Family first Phil. I hope all goes well.
 

canyonslicker

Well-Known Member
First Name
Andy
Joined
Jun 13, 2021
Threads
43
Messages
1,438
Reaction score
5,293
Location
California
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
65 YO Juvenile Delinquent
Family first Phil. I hope all goes well.
Yeah I think i need to rephrase that… First family first and then the other family “Us”, best wishes for the first family, we can wait!!

Sincerely prayers for everyone!!
 
 








Top