Stock Tremor w/1" wheel spacers - pics

HotShotOffroad

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Thank you ! Just ordered 1” FF spacers from @Stage3Motorsports and a pair of SS3 Pros from @HotShotOffroad!
Thank you for the support! If for any reason you can’t get those spacers quickly or need anything else let us know, we have them in stock as well as lots of other goodies ?
Sponsored

Aonarch

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Tremor, '16 Audi TT, '21 Ducati Hyper, '85 E30
Occupation
Engineer
1" Faction Fab wheel spacers. No vibrations at highway speed, they seem to be top quality.

1" is perfect for the Tremor wheels. They put my offset at 16.6. I think 15-20mm offset is perfect with the Tremor flares.

20220318_185959.jpg

20220318_190011.jpg

20220318_190126.jpg
20220318_190139.jpg

The last picture shows that the actual tread blocks themselves are inside the flares.

OP
OP
awd.nv

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
Well, figure I would update. The Tremor now has a 1" level and 285/70/17 KO2 tires.

Had to remove the intrusion beams, will get high clearance ones soon. Was kinda spontaneous, went to my buddies shop for an alignment after having two shops do a bad alignment after the 1" level. Next thing I know we are doing tires too lol

PXL_20220323_173206481.jpg

InkedPXL_20220324_145506004_LI.jpg

PXL_20220324_173612281.jpg

PXL_20220324_171619572.jpg

OP
OP
awd.nv

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
This is probably my next move.

It looks great!
Thanks man, I am totally in love with the setup. I have not articulated the suspension yet off-road with the new tires but zero rub on the street which was a concern for backing up our trailer. Took this quick snap of it when leaving the meat market this morning. Just washed it last night but hoping to get it on dirt this weekend.

PXL_20220325_160330041.jpg

McDeuce

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Well, figure I would update. The Tremor now has a 1" level and 285/70/17 KO2 tires.

Had to remove the intrusion beams, will get high clearance ones soon. Was kinda spontaneous, went to my buddies shop for an alignment after having two shops do a bad alignment after the 1" level. Next thing I know we are doing tires too lol

PXL_20220323_173206481.jpg

InkedPXL_20220324_145506004_LI.jpg

PXL_20220324_173612281.jpg

PXL_20220324_171619572.jpg
Looks outstanding ! Still 1” spacers ? I was hoping the tires would clear without removing the bars ?

OP
OP
awd.nv

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
Looks outstanding ! Still 1” spacers ? I was hoping the tires would clear without removing the bars ?
Thanks! I am totally loving the stance. Got to try the tires on an easy trail this weekend but it was quite wash-boarded (which is the real test lol) and love the size/model.

I do have the 1" wheel spacers installed. The other Tremor owner on instagram I know of with the 285/70/17 KO2 and 1" level kit said his crash bars needed to come out as well. He said at full articulation he still gets some rub but not sure where. I have not flexed the truck but have zero rub on the street at least. That guy REALLY pushes his Tremor though, wish he had videos besides the IG video clips he makes.

Worst case, you can get the high clearance ones but hey, look at this ranger with 37" tires, took an impact right to the front wheel and it did not enter the vehicle, I believe he said he darn near monster truck ran over the car that turned in front of him.

He confirmed he has the bars removed. It may be more regulatory than necessity because if anyone would have had a wheel enter the area of the passenger cockpit, it would have been this impact here.

McDeuce

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! I am totally loving the stance. Got to try the tires on an easy trail this weekend but it was quite wash-boarded (which is the real test lol) and love the size/model.

I do have the 1" wheel spacers installed. The other Tremor owner on instagram I know of with the 285/70/17 KO2 and 1" level kit said his crash bars needed to come out as well. He said at full articulation he still gets some rub but not sure where. I have not flexed the truck but have zero rub on the street at least. That guy REALLY pushes his Tremor though, wish he had videos besides the IG video clips he makes.

Worst case, you can get the high clearance ones but hey, look at this ranger with 37" tires, took an impact right to the front wheel and it did not enter the vehicle, I believe he said he darn near monster truck ran over the car that turned in front of him.

He confirmed he has the bars removed. It may be more regulatory than necessity because if anyone would have had a wheel enter the area of the passenger cockpit, it would have been this impact here.

I moved both beams as far forward as they will go. Stock tires, 1” lift, 1” spacers. But it rubs backing up, wheels turned to the right, almost at lock. Passenger side is ok, has 3/8” of clearance. I just ordered the readylift high clearance beams. That should do it. I want the saftey , but need the clearance. The readylift ones look much heavier than stock, but look like they will give the clearance

OP
OP
awd.nv

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
I moved both beams as far forward as they will go. Stock tires, 1” lift, 1” spacers. But it rubs backing up, wheels turned to the right, almost at lock. Passenger side is ok, has 3/8” of clearance. I just ordered the readylift high clearance beams. That should do it. I want the saftey , but need the clearance. The readylift ones look much heavier than stock, but look like they will give the clearance
Huh, I had the rub you described only when I was at stock height. With the 1" lift it went away. I wonder if the caster alignment is off a bit. Either way, the high clearance bars should do it.

I made a thread with the Tremor alignment specs, I was surprised to see how few shops had 2021 vehicles in their system at this point, considering it is 2022. It is because they are not paying for their updates from Hunter, not because Hunter does not have them (one shop lied and told me that).

veloci1

First Name
andres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger 4wd XLT Ionic Silver.
mine is not a tremor, but, i had some rubbing when turning to the right all the way. i moved the crash bars forward and it did not go away. while installing my 1.5 spacers with the oem wheels, i noticed that the rubbing was caused by the tire touching the front swaybar. spacers took care of that, but, i wonder why the right (passenger) side only. maybe alignment done incorrectly? not sure.

Last edited:
OP
OP
awd.nv

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
mine is nit a tremor, but, i had some rubbing when turning to the right all the way. i moved the crash bars forward and it did not go away. while installing my 1.5 spacers with the oem wheels, i noticed that the rubbing was caused by the tire touching the front swaybar. spacers took care of that, but, i wonder why the right (passenger) side only. maybe alignment done incorrectly? not sure.
It could just be the geometry. I think it is called Ackerman. The funny thing, the only reason I make such a big deal over making sure the Tremor was aligned to Tremor specs was because of my old RC Car experience. There was a time I got really into it and man, the SMALLEST differences in alignment would show on a high grip track.

McDeuce

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It could just be the geometry. I think it is called Ackerman. The funny thing, the only reason I make such a big deal over making sure the Tremor was aligned to Tremor specs was because of my old RC Car experience. There was a time I got really into it and man, the SMALLEST differences in alignment would show on a high grip track.
Funny you say this Anthony. I just scheduled a appointment to get my truck aligned by a different shop. I am not really sure the other aligned it correctly.

OP
OP
awd.nv

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
Funny you say this Anthony. I just scheduled a appointment to get my truck aligned by a different shop. I am not really sure the other aligned it correctly.
It is funny how much you can feel a difference by just being off a little bit. Also the care the tech does in placing sensors on and such matters a lot too. Verify they have the 2021 model vehicles in their system, Tremor specs are different. It was so noticeable that the truck drove better than the last alignment.

PXL_20220323_184011164.jpg

PXL_20220323_190635745.jpg

McDeuce

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It is funny how much you can feel a difference by just being off a little bit. Also the care the tech does in placing sensors on and such matters a lot too. Verify they have the 2021 model vehicles in their system, Tremor specs are different. It was so noticeable that the truck drove better than the last alignment.

PXL_20220323_184011164.jpg

PXL_20220323_190635745.jpg
I am not sure but I get what you are talking about … it drives ok, but something feels wrong. I just stopped at the other shop and they have the specs and said they will compare them to the specs you provided.

McDeuce

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am not sure but I get what you are talking about … it drives ok, but something feels wrong. I just stopped at the other shop and they have the specs and said they will compare them to the specs you provided.
A question Anthony ? Did you have the 1” spacers on when they did the alignment? I am not sure it matters .. really curious would the spacers change anything?
Sponsored