Tremor Mud Flaps

Clump

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST former 2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
I put RokBlokz XL on mine. Did it on the ground without jacking or turning front wheels and had plenty of room to work.

They fit nice and look good on the truck. Seems like a lot to pay for mudflaps, but I see people paying more for other brands.

BrassSlinger

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Tremor Lariat,2017 Honda Civic
Occupation
Technician
Got the rokblokz XL installed today. Very happy with them.

test2.jpg
test5.jpg
Looks perfect on the Tremor. Going to go with the XL size as well.Thanks for sharing the pics

GreenCreekDucks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
IT Dude
Bought some RokBlokz for myself. No serious offroad. Just mud and snow in the Marsh... Still sitting on the shelf due to me being lazy and it being cold.....

OP
OP
TBR17

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
I’ve had my RB XL flaps on for over 9 months now and they work well.

Pirategrad

First Name
Clem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
I’ve had my RB XL flaps on for over 9 months now and they work well.
Glad your flaps are working well! I’m not sure if you were fortunate to get the updated flaps.

I was one of the original purchasers of the RB mud-flaps that was screwed by Rokblokz. They never offered updated flaps or hardware to those of us that got the misfitting mud-flaps for the Tremor even after asking them to address the fit issues. Their response was to offer a small discount towards the purchase of a new set. I decided not to spend on another set and keep what I had.

Over time however, I’d had retighten the screws and replace as they’ve fallen out due to the poor fit. Just a warning to make sure you check the screws and hardware regularly since the hardware is poor and suspect at best and Rokblokz’s customer service sucks...

tremorman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Just installed the rokblokz XL that were updated to fit with the tremor. Pretty easy install and able to do on the ground without worrying about the wheels as long as you have a short phillips screwdriver and allen wrench. I picked the black on black, they seem solid, hope they hold up pretty well. Will try to get some pictures later, it's dark right now so I can't even really tell how they look myself.

Danager

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge
Occupation
Manager
Just installed the rokblokz XL that were updated to fit with the tremor. Pretty easy install and able to do on the ground without worrying about the wheels as long as you have a short phillips screwdriver and allen wrench. I picked the black on black, they seem solid, hope they hold up pretty well. Will try to get some pictures later, it's dark right now so I can't even really tell how they look myself.
Put the same ones on as soon as the updated version shipped, around September. Bounced them around a lot, covered them in snow and ice for the past several months. No issues so far.

Mostly Harmless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CG Tremor
Nope. I was hesitant about the Rokbloks but glad I went with them. They look much better in person and nearly put a halt to debris flung up from the tires hitting the paint.
Sponsored