Drill less mud flaps for Tremor

tremorman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
I have the RB XLs for my tremor too, absolutely love them. Bought directly from RB I believe. Forget what I paid but whatever it was they were worth it. I mainly got them because of all the tiny rocks these tires kick up hitting my paint, they have eliminated that problem and I think they look good. I did the install in the dark after getting home from work the day they arrived, it wasn’t too bad and I’m sure if I had daylight it would have been even easier
Sponsored

Greywhale

First Name
Takoda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor
Great looking truck
I have yet to put a set on my tremor, no chips from what I can see.
Thanks! Yeah I never had chips when I was running the stock tremor tire. After moving to 35s the rocks came with, but I did clear bra on my doors so no big deal. I removed the flaps because they are good for road driving and bad for offroading in the places I go. Watched a buddy pull his fender off when his RB was caught between a rock and his tire going in reverse.

JaysOnTheEDGE

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2021 Escape SEL AWD
Do you have these an how do you like them if you do. Any pics?
I have these but the rebranded ford version that say "Ranger" i think i got them about 4 years ago. shortly after getting my truck. They require 1 hole to be drilled into the plastic liner on the rear, i was able to do this with the tire on by using a right angle drill adapter and a short bit; they have saved some road paint from getting on the side of the truck and they still look great and hold up well to the elements. hit them with the hose and some soap them put some protectant on them every few months and they look brand new.

Tra1969

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor 501A and Tow
Occupation
Senior Manufacturing Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
I have these but the rebranded ford version that say "Ranger" i think i got them about 4 years ago. shortly after getting my truck. They require 1 hole to be drilled into the plastic liner on the rear, i was able to do this with the tire on by using a right angle drill adapter and a short bit; they have saved some road paint from getting on the side of the truck and they still look great and hold up well to the elements. hit them with the hose and some soap them put some protectant on them every few months and they look brand new.
Thanks, I have had my Rok Blox for three years now and they are starting to fall of. They must have got ice behind them and the inserts on two of them pulled out and some of the bolts are coming through the piece they are pressed into. Might invest in the ones you have and give them a try. Thanks
Sponsored