First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Nothing will get through those mud flaps! Almost begging for 285's.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Except for every rock and pebble smaller than ÂĽ".

OregonRangerTremor

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 ChargerDaytona
Occupation
Retired LEO/Dog Trainer
Vehicle Showcase
I went with these from RekGen. Very nice and tuff construction. 8" long bottom part with 12" width.

RGrear.jpg

RGfront.jpg

MagneticRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCab FX4
So I just fitted the Ford accessory Premium Flat Splash guard to the rear of my truck, got fronts on order! Not gonna lie it was mental struggle to drill holes in my new truck, but its just plastic at the end of the day so I got over it quick. Think they look very clean and neat!

IMG_3645.jpg

IMG_3650.jpg

IMG_3649.jpg

IMG_3648.jpg

IMG_3647.jpg
Did you run into any fitment issues with these premium flaps on your tremor? Or did they go on without issue?

I've read about the molded ones not fitting correctly but I was wondering how these flaps would work out.
So I just fitted the Ford accessory Premium Flat Splash guard to the rear of my truck, got fronts on order! Not gonna lie it was mental struggle to drill holes in my new truck, but its just plastic at the end of the day so I got over it quick. Think they look very clean and neat!

IMG_3645.jpg

IMG_3650.jpg

IMG_3649.jpg

IMG_3648.jpg

IMG_3647.jpg
Did you run into any fitment issues with these premium flaps on your tremor? Or did they go on without issue?

I've read about the molded ones not fitting correctly but I was wondering how these flaps would work out.

Looks good ?

OregonRangerTremor

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired LEO/Dog Trainer
Vehicle Showcase
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Except for every rock and pebble smaller than ÂĽ".
I do not expect any issues with these. Tough as heck and they can be adjusted outward for more coverage if offsets are changed in the future. I am fully confident they will do the job.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Milkman
I do not expect any issues with these. Tough as heck and they can be adjusted outward for more coverage if offsets are changed in the future. I am fully confident they will do the job.
I hope so.

Reminds me of these.

OTB-Square-Afghan-2-blog.jpg

Mudflaps with holes in them seem about as useful as blankets with holes in them.

Last edited:

OregonRangerTremor

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired LEO/Dog Trainer
Vehicle Showcase
I hope so.

Reminds me of these.

OTB-Square-Afghan-2-blog.jpg

Mudflaps with holes in them seem about as useful as blankets with holes in them seem.
Nice thing about our vehicles....we make them our own, you don't have to like them. I love them and I bet I get zero rock chips too. I do not criticize what others do and I have seen some weird stuff done. Lovin my truck!

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Milkman
Nice thing about our vehicles....we make them our own, you don't have to like them. I love them and I bet I get zero rock chips too. I do not criticize what others do and I have seen some weird stuff done. Lovin my truck!
As I said. I hope you're right.

I'm sorry that you somehow took offense to my post.

Tbone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor

Looks good ?
Overall just follow the instructions and don't try to short cut, they are quite time consuming but I think they look really good. The front ones sit a bit higher than they are supposed to because they are actually shaped to fit the arches of the Reg Ranger. Also be careful removing the fender flares to drill the holes, the clips are brittle, and drilling the bottom mount holes because of the sills behind.