Tremor Mud Flaps

tremorman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
I've never had mud flaps either... Will they help in the winter keep salt from messing up the undercarriage? I'll probably get the rokblokz anyways due to the rocks issue but would be nice too if they also help with that in the winter, seems like it could but in practice I'm not sure.
Sponsored

CarbonTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor, 04 Jaguar XJR, 21 Bronco Sport
Am I the only one that thinks it is funny that in the Tremor sub section, mud flaps is at least one of the top three most discussed topics? Yes I see the importance, I posted a few times in here till I got mine but its our USA baby Raptor and all.
I didn't fully understand why I was seeing so many mudflap threads for the tremors either . . . .then I looked at my lower doors / rockers :oops:

CarbonTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor, 04 Jaguar XJR, 21 Bronco Sport
I've never had mud flaps either... Will they help in the winter keep salt from messing up the undercarriage? I'll probably get the rokblokz anyways due to the rocks issue but would be nice too if they also help with that in the winter, seems like it could but in practice I'm not sure.
I was going to get them for the winter regardless. They are heavy on the rock salt in my town. I would also imagine it will help keep the spray down

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
I didn't fully understand why I was seeing so many mudflap threads for the tremors either . . . .then I looked at my lower doors / rockers :oops:
Yeah haha, same here. Even when driving through maintained campgrounds I would pick rocks up and hear them hit the doors. Wish I put them on sooner.

I would have expected more wheel spacer or lift spacer thread action than mud flaps.

Tbone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
So I just fitted the Ford accessory Premium Flat Splash guard to the rear of my truck, got fronts on order! Not gonna lie it was mental struggle to drill holes in my new truck, but its just plastic at the end of the day so I got over it quick. Think they look very clean and neat!

IMG_3645.jpg

IMG_3650.jpg

IMG_3649.jpg

IMG_3648.jpg

IMG_3647.jpg

DoctorsTARDIS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Every single time this thread gets updated I hope it's someone posting a set of molded splash guards that fit.

And then the thread loads and it's disappointment.

fergthulhu

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '09 Toyota RAV4
Occupation
Senior Solutions Architect
The RokBlokz held up reasonably well to my trail run on Sunday; I knew they wouldn't get through unscathed. The plastic is a bit marred on the front driver's side where it bent back far enough to hit the pinch weld (oops). Both of the driver's side remain bent backward slightly, but I may be able to bend them back to correct them without breaking the tab. Either way, they still worked really well keeping the rocks away on the highway drive home.

And yes, I definitely need some sliders...or more skill. Probably both.
IMG_9338.jpeg

Gibber

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
I just put on a set of Rokblokz and while I can't say for certain, I don't see why they wouldn't fit. Flares shouldn't affect them as they only attach within the wheel well and aren't molded all fancily.
Rokblokz makes a flap that fits the Tremor

grammat95

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor - Lariat (Black)
Occupation
Maritime Professional
So I just fitted the Ford accessory Premium Flat Splash guard to the rear of my truck, got fronts on order! Not gonna lie it was mental struggle to drill holes in my new truck, but its just plastic at the end of the day so I got over it quick. Think they look very clean and neat!

IMG_3645.jpg

IMG_3650.jpg

IMG_3649.jpg

IMG_3648.jpg

IMG_3647.jpg
I went with the same flaps on my truck. The front flaps are much more difficult to install IMO. Good luck!

OCL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
I installed the RokBlokz mud flaps size regular. I've had three trucks and all of them had mud flaps because I know only too well how quickly and easily mud, dirt, crap, gets on the lower fenders. Especially on a vehicle that's going to go off road, mud flaps are a MUST. I freakin' got chewing gum all over my rear fender just from the drive home from the dealership after buying the truck. :LOL:

I prefer the lower profile look of the Regular size. The install went well. No screws got stripped. No fasteners broke.

The mud flaps in size Regular and black on black are barely noticeable from 10 feet away.
51695293337_5b44f1b598_h.jpg
Untitled by rogue_biker, on Flickr

51696945057_ccb95760f8_h.jpg

51696945067_bc992f5a87_h.jpg

51696945062_225122a01a_h.jpg

Shelby American

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby American GT350
Occupation
Retired
I installed the RokBlokz mud flaps size regular. I've had three trucks and all of them had mud flaps because I know only too well how quickly and easily mud, dirt, crap, gets on the lower fenders. Especially on a vehicle that's going to go off road, mud flaps are a MUST. I freakin' got chewing gum all over my rear fender just from the drive home from the dealership after buying the truck. :LOL:

I prefer the lower profile look of the Regular size. The install went well. No screws got stripped. No fasteners broke.

The mud flaps in size Regular and black on black are barely noticeable from 10 feet away.
51695293337_5b44f1b598_h.jpg

51696945057_ccb95760f8_h.jpg

51696945067_bc992f5a87_h.jpg

51696945062_225122a01a_h.jpg
Just installed mine, same ones.

FiberTech

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger/Tremor
Occupation
Fiber Technician
Yes, I know.
Go to this website ROKBLOKZ, they are the only manufacturer that have mud flaps for the Ford Ranger Tremor.
www.rokblokz.com
I have just ordered some for my Tremor , I’ll be installing them over the Christmas vacation.
Sponsored