First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation
Retired Military/HR Manager
I'm 6'2 and my preference is one notch from all the way back, seat all the way down, and leaned back just a bit from straight up. Steering wheel out just a bit and up.

Hope you find a way to be comfortable. I had to play with it a bit to make it "fit".

foxunderhill

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4
Occupation
Soldier
My 2021 Lariat does the same thing, no adjustment at the rear. I'm 6'0" and I initially liked it this way, but then I realized I couldn't rest my arms on the armrests and hold the steering wheel, so I eventually moved my seat more forward.

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 2022 Tremor Lariat
6'5" here. I have to have the seat all the way back. If I raised the seat, my head would be scraping the roof. What's wrong with the seat feeling like a car? You are still above most cars on the road.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Sit in a TACO for an hour then get back into your Ranger...problem went away...?

Wyrless2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tremor
New here. Just bought a 22 Lariat Tremor. Love it! I’m 6’1” and like the seat all the way back. However, in that position the seat is so low it feels like I’m driving a car. Who has remedied this issue successfully? Would love to hear from you.
I realize this is an 5 month old post, but I'm just now making it through some of the older forums.
I put these in:
https://desertdoesit.com/products/front-seat-jackers-2019-2021-ford-ranger

I was very apprehensive about buying 8 "scraps" of metal with a couple of bolts for $160, to replace what is essentially part of the safety gear on the truck, and only gain 3/4" of height in the front of the seat brackets.

Sounds like BS, right?

For me, it was worth it. The seats are much more comfortable, now. Check out the other reviews and testimonials under the description on the website. I agree with almost every one of them.
The cnc work on the parts was precise and finished as smooth as glass, for a part that you will only see again when you're vacuuming the floor mats.

You remove the front seat bolts, loosen the rear to give you a little slack to tip the seat back. Slide the seat jackers in place under the seat bracket. Apply thread locker to the new, provided, longer bolts and torque to specification in the front; reapply thread locker to the rear and torque 'em down.

I hope you already found these, but maybe the link will help someone else who finds this forum post.

Take care.

Gazmic

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Machinist
Hey Kevin, I'm not too far from you. my 19 seats seem to go up and down when it's all the way back. maybe Ford changed something due to "supply constraints" We're not too far from each other. I'd be happy to meet up and compare. I was thinking of stopping by Griot's garage this weekend anyway.
let me know.

Saucy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor, 2019 Hyundai Kona
Occupation
Software Slave
I realize this is an 5 month old post, but I'm just now making it through some of the older forums.
I put these in:
https://desertdoesit.com/products/front-seat-jackers-2019-2021-ford-ranger

I was very apprehensive about buying 8 "scraps" of metal with a couple of bolts for $160, to replace what is essentially part of the safety gear on the truck, and only gain 3/4" of height in the front of the seat brackets.

Sounds like BS, right?

For me, it was worth it. The seats are much more comfortable, now. Check out the other reviews and testimonials under the description on the website. I agree with almost every one of them.
The cnc work on the parts was precise and finished as smooth as glass, for a part that you will only see again when you're vacuuming the floor mats.

You remove the front seat bolts, loosen the rear to give you a little slack to tip the seat back. Slide the seat jackers in place under the seat bracket. Apply thread locker to the new, provided, longer bolts and torque to specification in the front; reapply thread locker to the rear and torque 'em down.

I hope you already found these, but maybe the link will help someone else who finds this forum post.

Take care.
I'm 6'5, and my 22' Tremor XLT seems to have full motion (up/down/forward/backward).

Naturally, I keep the seat all the way 'back and down', but I wish the seat would be 'down' even more, as it still sits high. These brackets would do the opposite of what I want?

Wyrless2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tremor
I'm 6'5, and my 22' Tremor XLT seems to have full motion (up/down/forward/backward).

Naturally, I keep the seat all the way 'back and down', but I wish the seat would be 'down' even more, as it still sits high. These brackets would do the opposite of what I want?
Yes, they would raise the front of the seat 3/4" which tilts the seat back a little from stock. It's like leaning back in a rocking chair; you're a little more reclined and the seat touches (supports) behind your knees, which makes it feel like the seat is a little further from the ground (or that you have more room from the knees down).

Wandrr

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Warehouse Manager
Yes, they would raise the front of the seat 3/4" which tilts the seat back a little from stock. It's like leaning back in a rocking chair; you're a little more reclined and the seat touches (supports) behind your knees, which makes it feel like the seat is a little further from the ground (or that you have more room from the knees down).
I'm going to be ordering these as well. I need a bit more support under my knees due to arthritis. My wife's GC Trailhawk seats are amazing at support. I find the Tremor seats a bit lacking in the area at the front of the seat.

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Sit in a TACO for an hour then get back into your Ranger...problem went away...?
Try driving one for 3 years. I'm still going to the chiropractor from those darn seats!

Highlander

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Shadow Black Lariat 501A TREMOR
Occupation
Private
Vehicle Showcase
Try driving one for 3 years. I'm still going to the chiropractor from those darn seats!
Pthhhh.. 2 months short of 11 years.

Frank
Sponsored