First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
musta took some stones to put the window sticker on there for all to see. "stickered a bit under 35k but you can have it 2 years later for the low price of just 42k! the deals just keep happening at thomason ford!"
Yes sir, big ol' King Kong nads. Dealers around me post the window sticker on their adds.

CP0861

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat Supercrew
I just ordered mine....2022 XLT with black package and towing package...plus some other small options for thousands less...BEFORE the Ford rebate!

I checked autotrader last night....asking prices are nuts. 2019-2021 used with under 30k miles are being listed for around what i paid for mine new....some are more. Market is crazy and dealers are taking advantage.

Boonecruse

First Name
Boone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
s13 hatch
Occupation
M.E
I just ordered (3/12/2022) a supercab 4x4 XLT with FX4, towing, and technology package, and the number was $41,201 w/ TT&L (with the ford/dealer discount going on right now) and 0% for 5 years. I know I'm paying more than some of you did for a lariat, but at least its not 42k for one with 20,000 miles.

rydfree

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Super crew Lariet - Mercedes GLK
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Buy 2 years worth of flour, put it in the freezer and buy a breadmaker.
I've had my breadmaker 42 years and it still makes some awesome biscuits . A little noisy at times but I just turn the TV up a little louder .

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
My dealer is sending me 2 emails every week wanting to buy my SCAB from me. They’re paying more then I paid them for it! I’m at 15k miles now too!

Real problem is replacing it, but by the time I got one minus all the deletions I would be behind the 8 ball

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
I've had my breadmaker 42 years and it still makes some awesome biscuits . A little noisy at times but I just turn the TV up a little louder .
Same here. When it goes in to Knead mode, it sounds like an old 6v flathead with a weak battery trying to start!

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
id be tempted to sell mine, trouble is i cant afford to replace it. not much on lots under 40k anymore that i want to drive or be seen in. this inflation is all a set up plan. gotta march in the ... wait im not gonna say anything folks may misunderstand as political. in the mean time ill keep my rangers till the world returns from lunacy or keep them till im forced into an ev.

DakotaGuy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger SuperCrew XLT Tremor
I just ordered mine....2022 XLT with black package and towing package...plus some other small options for thousands less...BEFORE the Ford rebate!

I checked autotrader last night....asking prices are nuts. 2019-2021 used with under 30k miles are being listed for around what i paid for mine new....some are more. Market is crazy and dealers are taking advantage.
Yes in many cases you can buy new for about the same price or just a little more then used now. The reason is because so many people want instant gratification and are not willing to wait a few months for an order. The supply shortage has created a very strange situation. As things eventually improve supply wise (and they will with expensive gas) expect a lot of people upside down on their vehicle loans.

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4