Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat - 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
Dude! So sorry for your loss.....but please don't ever trust anyone or anything when it comes to "does it fit" It's either OEM or you are savvy enough to know without a doubt what you have. We can all fall into the "I bought it and it does not fit" from amazon and the like category, but when we are talking major components like an oil filter.....TRUST NOTHING! Honestly, you should be running a F-910S Motorcraft and nothing else....IMHO..... They are available at most national auto parts retailers. (Wix filters are good in a pinch).
Sponsored

Old NaCl

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT Ranger 2X4
Occupation
Mechanical Designer
What about the FL-400s that they use on the broncos? aftermarket spec for the equiv 910 and 400 are the same with the 400 just having more filter media.

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Be it Ford, Jeep, Toyota. I only kept the Fl1a sized filter on the shelf for decades it fit every car,truck,van we had growing up . Even fits law tractors.

PXL_20220518_212804431.jpg
I wouldn't put a Fram on my garden tractor if I had one.

Old NaCl

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT Ranger 2X4
Occupation
Mechanical Designer
I wouldn't put a Fram on my garden tractor if I had one.
How do you cut your grass). I also need a longer foot rest.

The orange can of death are trash. Xg line has been cut open on BITOG that line has been given the thumbs up. Also they love super tech oil and filters.

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
How do you cut your grass). I also need a longer foot rest.
I have a battery walk behind, my yards not that big. Besides my Dr. says I need the exercise.

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Super Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
I have a battery walk behind, my yards not that big. Besides my Dr. says I need the exercise.
I, too, have a tiny, roughly 2,000 sq ft yard (est). Have a 23yo Black & Decker electric mulching mower that still works great, along with 125 ft of power cord.

Problem is I'm longer able to perform much physical labor and have to rely on unreliable contractors. Usually mow, trim and blow off surfaces and gone within 20 minutes. $50 is the normal charge anymore.

Current guy started off good (they all do), started doing crappy work, then failed to show on the scheduled date - thinking he'll be gone shortly. Rinse and repeat for about 5 years now.

I was so frustrated with the previous guy I went out with my 'Sparky' to clean up his mess. Used the mower to hold myself up - took nearly half of the remaining day to complete what I had started.

Enough of that. I love the electric mowers - just don't try to mow tall and/or damp grass. :)

pbethel

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2016 Ford t250 Transit
Occupation
retired
Do we know yet which Fram part number the OP used?
Sponsored