First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Verette
Occupation
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Im liking mine too but I’m struggling with the noise. I can take some rumble but even with an added universal Borla resonator that some members mentioned, it’s starting to creep up on my nerves driving daily on the freeway. I’ll have to see how I feel about this thing. Lol
Switched out my Borla resonator for larger magnaflow muffler and REALLY happy with the result. It kicked back all drone on the freeway to a nice mellow cruise tone, no rough noise in the cab. I wasn’t really going for more noise with the downpipe, just wanted a little bit more rumble and any performance benefits that it could bring, and with this set up you get exactly that.. So I’m really really happy with the set up. If anybody wants me to put the link for the muffler I got, let me know. It’s straight through 3 inch high flow so there’s no or little drawback on performance
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc

BigIron

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Verette
Occupation
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Nice! Okay cool, I threw my first code after about 15 miles. P0420, I’ll have to do the defouler. Did you do a tune after you installed yours? Thanks for the info !
Did you end up doing a defouler? Did it work to get rid of the CEL and could you send me the link for the one you got if so? Sensors finally told me they weren’t happy with that O2. P0420 ?

Reactions: Doc