First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor (SOLD 12-14-2023)
Occupation
RETIRED!
Did you ever get the xml file to upload? I waited a month like Ford customer care said to and did the current update and still no luck. The truck shows it is updated and even connected to WiFi and checked for updates and it says it’s up to date and ford site still will not show it is updated.

I am another one that can NOT get the xml file to upload. I've called Ford twice now (last time was 12-24-22) they ask a lot of questions, & tell me to do this, then do that. I tell them that I've already tried it and it doesn't work. The standard response is "here is a case number. Check the update page in about 30 days. If it doesn't show that the update is current on the web page, please call us back"
Sponsored

Rp930

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ford Ranger Lariat, ‘23 Macan,’21 Shelby GT500
Occupation
Retired
I am another one that can NOT get the xml file to upload. I've called Ford twice now (last time was 12-24-22) they ask a lot of questions, & tell me to do this, then do that. I tell them that I've already tried it and it doesn't work. The standard response is "here is a case number. Check the update page in about 30 days. If it doesn't show that the update is current on the web page, please call us back"
It really doesn’t mean anything. Just wait until the next update and try again.

ControlNode

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Civic "2000S"/16 Focus RS/21 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Computers
I updated my RS the other day to JR3T-14G381-AX (3.0.20204) and the xml uploaded fine. I've downloaded the latest for the Ranger NU5T-14G381-AA (3.4.22200), but not driven it to install the update yet.

OP
OP
subquark

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Did you ever get the xml file to upload? I waited a month like Ford customer care said to and did the current update and still no luck. The truck shows it is updated and even connected to WiFi and checked for updates and it says it’s up to date and ford site still will not show it is updated.
No, it never uploaded. I tried again this week and no luck.

It should be close enough to the router, because it finds it and I'm logged in, and I thought that it would have updated that confirmation file, but it hasn't. Someone else said that their's confirmed it after some time but it's been two months ...

Tra1969

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor 501A and Tow
Occupation
Senior Manufacturing Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
No, it never uploaded. I tried again this week and no luck.

It should be close enough to the router, because it finds it and I'm logged in, and I thought that it would have updated that confirmation file, but it hasn't. Someone else said that their's confirmed it after some time but it's been two months ...
I think I am going to try a master reset then try the latest update I have one more time and see if that works.

Dgc333

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
Going back to 2013 with MyFordTouch I have never bothered to try and upload the XML file. The Ford site has always caught up and reflected what I have installed.

OP
OP
subquark

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
game publisher
I think I am going to try a master reset then try the latest update I have one more time and see if that works.
Let us know how that works out. And I never knew a master reset could be done! Thanks!

OP
OP
subquark

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
game publisher
Going back to 2013 with MyFordTouch I have never bothered to try and upload the XML file. The Ford site has always caught up and reflected what I have installed.
Thanks and that's what I'm hoping too, even after two months.

Tra1969

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor 501A and Tow
Occupation
Senior Manufacturing Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks and that's what I'm hoping too, even after two months.
No Luck guys, I performed the master reset and all went well. Cycled the truck a few times to make sure it was completed and re synced phone and xm radio and reconnected to wifi. then I went in and downloaded a fresh copy of the update and tried again. Now instead of giving me a xml file it gives me a error file on the usb

InterrogatorLog() +
CopyInterrogatorLog +
Interrogator log generation unsuccessful
CopyInterrogatorLog -
InterrogatorLog() -
getVINnumber thread already terminated

But if I connect to wifi and check for updates it says it is up to date. Everything work fine just can't get MyFord to say the truck is updated. I have not done the Nav update yet and not sure if that has anything to do with it. Talked with Ford Chat and after 40 min she told me to take it to the dealership to be looked at.

Have a appointment this Wednesday for the windshield recall and with ask them about it then and maybe see if they can install the map update while their at it.

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.