Switch Panel for Aux Lighting - What is everyone using?

Byngsboys

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lightening Blue Ranger XLT, 302A, FX4, Tow and Technology/ 2005 BMW R1200RT
Occupation
Educator
Vehicle Showcase
Stedi AUS. Snaps into place in seconds, completely non-permanent, super easy to wire to

20210206_124343.jpg
Have you got an image of it in your truck? I'm just interested to see what it looks like in the NA model. I was wondering if the buttons are angled for a right hand drive or are straight out?
THX
Sponsored

emkeiz

First Name
Emma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4
Have you got an image of it in your truck? I'm just interested to see what it looks like in the NA model. I was wondering if the buttons are angled for a right hand drive or are straight out?
THX
That pic in my OP is of the panel in my NA model truck. They are straight out

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Stedi AUS. Snaps into place in seconds, completely non-permanent, super easy to wire to

And with one simple change, in my opinion, that switch panel is so much better than LightForce. Adding that angle makes button visibility and toggling much more natural. Got a link?

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase

emkeiz

First Name
Emma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4
Thanks.

$135 USD including four switches of my choice for a natural OEM look is reasonable. I hate you guys sometimes. Always something to spend money on.
Yeah keep in mind they list AUD prices so you have to do the math to check - not sure if you already did. I bought a light bar and mounts from the same company and it was all under $300 USD. Super good deal for the quality in my opinion. The price for the panel is worth it considering it's so easy to install and remove to put in more switches.

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah keep in mind they list AUD prices so you have to do the math to check - not sure if you already did. I bought a light bar and mounts from the same company and it was all under $300 USD. Super good deal for the quality in my opinion. The price for the panel is worth it considering it's so easy to install and remove to put in more switches.
Yea the price is $179 AUD and a quick check on a converter puts it around $135 USD

(USD is about 77 cents to 1.00 AUD)

daniel3507

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
@emkeiz how did you route your wires to get there? I'm not too experienced with wiring but this seems like a better looking and cheaper option than trigger but the trigger seems very easy since you don't have to bring wires into the cab

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
I posted on another thread Im ordering this setup from STEDI. They have parts for my Everest and that just makes me happy ?

Screenshot_2021-02-07 Ford Ranger Everest Lower Grill Light Bar Mounting Bracket MK2.png

Palibouss

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford ranger
As I get my 2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 ready for Spring exploring and adventuring I am thinking about Auxiliary lighting. There are so many different lighting systems available and I would sure like to hear from everyone on that, too. But; being a BIG detail person, what about the switches? I have a F550 Super Duty and there are aux switches supplied on the dash, but nothing on the dash of the Ranger. I would like to have a clean appearance panel. But what has been already done by you ladies and guys? I see there is Lightforce and Switch Pros lighting panels out there. But what has actually been used. Plus Pictures. Please help!
As I get my 2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 ready for Spring exploring and adventuring I am thinking about Auxiliary lighting. There are so many different lighting systems available and I would sure like to hear from everyone on that, too. But; being a BIG detail person, what about the switches? I have a F550 Super Duty and there are aux switches supplied on the dash, but nothing on the dash of the Ranger. I would like to have a clean appearance panel. But what has been already done by you ladies and guys? I see there is Lightforce and Switch Pros lighting panels out there. But what has actually been used. Plus Pictures. Please help!
Hey Bryan, I drove myself crazy trying to figure out what to do also between trigger, light force & switch pros. I wanted the cleanest closest thing to a factory look. So I hooked up with Tyson @offradalliance, I went with switchpros w/ the custom ranger panel package. All came in last week hopefully installing them this week along with my ic & charge pipes.

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
Hey Bryan, I drove myself crazy trying to figure out what to do also between trigger, light force & switch pros. I wanted the cleanest closest thing to a factory look. So I hooked up with Tyson @offradalliance, I went with switchpros w/ the custom ranger panel package. All came in last week hopefully installing them this week along with my ic & charge pipes.
Looking forward to that, please share.

emkeiz

First Name
Emma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4
@emkeiz how did you route your wires to get there? I'm not too experienced with wiring but this seems like a better looking and cheaper option than trigger but the trigger seems very easy since you don't have to bring wires into the cab
Hey there! The wiring is super easy as long as you know the basics. The way i routed it required no additional removal of interior panels. At the back of the switch panel, the wires can be tucked behind the panel beneath the steering wheel. From then, i went through the existing rubber grommet in the firewall and to the battery, lightbar, & keyed fuse. I think the hardest part of the whole install was getting through that rubber grommet, but with an extra set of hands it worked well.
Sponsored