SVC Offroad Billet Ranger UCA (UPPER CONTROL ARM)

SVC Offroad

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
SVC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Lariat 4X4
We are pleased to announce to the Ranger 5G forum The SVCOFFROAD Billet Upper Control Arm. These arms are 100% American made and designed to be as user friendly as it gets. With this arm we chose to do a dual adjustment system on the Upper Rod Ends so that all your alignment adjustments can be made on the truck without having to remove the arm. For those not sure why this is beneficial, The answer is simple. You can now lock in your lower pivot alignment by welding in lower pivot delete plates. The benefit of doing this is to make sure you don't knock your alignment out of whack every time you go offroading. This is the same technology we use on our Class 6100 race-truck and it has been proven to be the best way to keep the truck aligned when driving it hard.

You will also notice that switching out the stock upper control with ours is the locked down front end feel that comes with it. Because you are getting rid of the cheap factory ball joints and rubber bushings, and replacing them with FK heims and bearings, the front end steering and feel of the truck will be much more direct and on point. For those with newer Coilovers extending the travel or with leveling collars/kits the arms will also offer better articulation during suspension travel.
https://www.svcoffroad.com/product-page/2019-ford-ranger-uca-s

• CNC Billet Aluminum
  • Camber / Caster Adjustable On The Truck
  • Billet Dirt Cap For Longer Uniball Life
  • FK Bearings and Rodends
  • Hard Anodized
  • Compatable With Fox and King Factory Coilovers.

Sponsored

wilsoN_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor 2022 Kawasaki ZX-14R
Occupation
Logistics
Couple question on these:

-will the work with the steel spindles (they're a different taper on the upper ball joint than the aluminum)
-is the uniball PTFE lined?
-what size in the uniball?

Mighty Little Blue

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Supercab FX4
Occupation
Printer
Vehicle Showcase
Couple question on these:

-will the work with the steel spindles (they're a different taper on the upper ball joint than the aluminum)
-is the uniball PTFE lined?
-what size in the uniball?
They have the adapter now for cast iron spindles just had them along with tie rod ends installed last week. Real happy with the product and service from them.

Gsd1976

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Occupation
Construction
I've been looking at different manufacturers of UCAs for my 2021 tremor. Once I put a 2" level on my tremor I developed a minor creaking sound coming from the driver side UCA, which I assume is binding the ball joint up. It's no big deal but will need to be addressed eventually.

I created a thread a bit back about UCAs for tremors that has been derailed( I know imagine that)by someone claiming you can't put aftermarket UCAs on a tremor and it will never align properly again. Here's the thread if your interested.

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/tremor-upgrade-uca.18036/

My question will your UCAs work with a 2021 tremor steel knuckle that is running a 2" ranger lifts leveling kit. Is there enough adjustability to correct camber? My stock UCA alignment is just fine but need to relieve the ball joint angle stress which leads me to aftermarket UCAs.

Thanks for your time.
Sponsored