SVC Offroad

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
SVC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Lariat 4X4
SVC Is always looking for ways to improve/ Strengthen the Ranger Front end , We are pleased to announce the New SVC Offroad Billet Tie rod ends. Quick an easy no drill installation allows for tighter steering feel by removing the weak and sloppy factory ball joint,and replacing with an FK Uniball similar to what can be found on modern day off road race vehicles. After installing you will notice less steering deflection with a more secure and locked down ride both on and off road.

These new tie rods are CNC Milled and hard anodized for greater strength. This will also help reduce the effects of long term corrosion in harsher weather environments. The bearing cup is machined into the rod as one piece making for a stronger pivot point.

As with all SVC Offroad parts these are 100% made in the U.S.A

X6qUgcp.png

ekNdXjk.jpg
Sponsored

Superdannyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport Appearance Package
SVC Is always looking for ways to improve/ Strengthen the Ranger Front end , We are pleased to announce the New SVC Offroad Billet Tie rod ends. Quick an easy no drill installation allows for tighter steering feel by removing the weak and sloppy factory ball joint,and replacing with an FK Uniball similar to what can be found on modern day off road race vehicles. After installing you will notice less steering deflection with a more secure and locked down ride both on and off road.

These new tie rods are CNC Milled and hard anodized for greater strength. This will also help reduce the effects of long term corrosion in harsher weather environments. The bearing cup is machined into the rod as one piece making for a stronger pivot point.

X6qUgcp.png

ekNdXjk.jpg
Impressive actually.

Gsxrdoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ranger, XLT 4x4, Cactus Gray
Occupation
Therapist -- Retired Navy
Very nice. I like

Stic-o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Explorer ,'92 Bronco, '91 Navajo, '19 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Are you going to make these for a certain other Ford product that is very, very similar to this. ? Asking for a friend.

Mighty Little Blue

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Supercab FX4
Occupation
Printer
Vehicle Showcase

X6qUgcp.png

ekNdXjk.jpg
I had these installed last week along with the billet UCA, they now have the adapter for the cast iron spindles. Also had them work on the ICON rear spring pack, I had installed option 3 (heaviest option), but it was too much trouble to do it a 2nd time so I had them remove a leaf. The quality of their products and level of customer service is outstanding. Anyone in Orange County should check them out for products or service. Jeff and his team were a pleasure to deal with, and their products are reasonably priced. They are local to me, and I did not even know they were so close by. I had called FOX with a question on my shocks, and they suggested I go talk with SVC. The best advice a manufacture has every given me. The best thing about them is they are strictly Ford mostly Raptors, but also support the Ranger as well. I had been looking for a shop to work with, but most shops are Jeep or Toyota based. I would rather deal with a shop that deals mainly with Ford trucks. I took it offroad once since the install and with the new suspension setup it is a huge improvement over the factory setup.

McLeadslinger

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Sport.
Occupation
Aircraft Electrician
When will these be back in stock?

OP
OP
SVC Offroad

SVC Offroad

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
SVC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Lariat 4X4
We do have these in stock currently , Right now we have new spacers coming that work for the updated cast spindles vs the aluminum