Tony Giordano

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Have not driven it a ton yet, but not sure what exactly it is yet, but feels a lot better. Will update in a few day.
Sponsored

stinger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger blue Lariat
Received my collars in the mail yesterday and I'm going to install them on Thursday. I have a crew cab Lariat with the FX4 package. I'll chime back in on here once I get things in and settled. Right now, I'm sitting all stock with the wheels and tires. I have a set of fifteen52 Traverse HD's with 265/70 tires on the way (+/-0 offset which will push the wheels and tires out about an inch and a half). So I'll also do some more write-ups on that, as well.
I will be curious to hear what you think the ride is like on stock wheels and tires.

stinger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger blue Lariat
Just placed my order for the collars . Pretty excited for what awaits. However the site says free shipping, but it did not carry over to my order.

Looking forward to getting them though.

OP
OP
SVC Offroad

SVC Offroad

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
SVC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Lariat 4X4
Just placed my order for the collars . Pretty excited for what awaits. However the site says free shipping, but it did not carry over to my order.

Looking forward to getting them though.
Just got it processed, will drop at ups hub on my way home! threw a few little extras in there for ya!

JNSnyder

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
I have to take over this weekend. I've been driving it around with out any issues. It can't be that far off, it drives straight, and I don't have any chirping or tire squealing in corners.
Did the alignment end up being off at all?

Stic-o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Explorer ,'92 Bronco, '91 Navajo, '19 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Honestly...I still have not aligned it....but yes it is off. My tires are starting to show a little abnormal ware, so I need to get it done this weekend and I'll rotate the tires.

SpaceRanger

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
My alignment was off. Mostly the camber was a little on the positive side and the toe was off quite a bit.

SpaceRanger

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is anybody getting any front suspension chatter going over small bumps at lower speeds? After I installed my collars and insured everything was torqued down, I'm getting rattles from both sides. Yes, the isolators were installed, too. I'm not sure what's going on. I even went through every nut and bolt to make sure everything was tight. Could it be that the springs have more preload and the suspension is too stiff now? I'm perplexed. It sounds like both of my shocks are blown out.

Stic-o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Explorer ,'92 Bronco, '91 Navajo, '19 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Is anybody getting any front suspension chatter going over small bumps at lower speeds? After I installed my collars and insured everything was torqued down, I'm getting rattles from both sides. Yes, the isolators were installed, too. I'm not sure what's going on. I even went through every nut and bolt to make sure everything was tight. Could it be that the springs have more preload and the suspension is too stiff now? I'm perplexed. It sounds like both of my shocks are blown out.
Check your say bar link bolts. I had a lot of trouble getting them to stay tight. Almost did locktite.

SpaceRanger

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Check your say bar link bolts. I had a lot of trouble getting them to stay tight. Almost did locktite.
Are you talking about the ones that bolt to the spindle? Or the ones that go from links to sway bar?

Arch Stanton

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 4x4 Ingot Silver 301A
Occupation
V.P. of Research and Development; Telemetry and Guidance Testing Facility at Aerodytech Corporation, Reno, Nevada
Nobody has had an issue with using the factory FX4 shocks with the collars, extending the range 2" and all?

OP
OP
SVC Offroad

SVC Offroad

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
SVC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Lariat 4X4
As mentioned plenty have ran with out issue. The prototype truck was an FX4 as well and ran/tested them thoroughly
Sponsored