SVC Offroad Baja Light Bar

gkostolny

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, 2022 Ducati DesertX
I just want to post this here and to say that the SVC light bar is one very solid piece. It’s really hefty and well made. :like:

It mounts on the 2 bumper mounts up front, But the lower fascia/ bumper trim has to be removed first.

I’m kinda bummed, because I‘m installing a hidden winch mount and might not work with this on.
(Update: 11/20/20 It DOES work with the hidden winch mount!) ?

Anyway...here’s some pics with it mock-up/ mounted.

79CE02C5-2BF4-4E14-AD38-7B097455A7FE.jpeg

32B7D2E0-C2E6-4753-AFD1-D650155B5D0B.jpeg

4FD7190E-2C14-47A6-B343-2C66F08E6185.jpeg

2CA15ADD-5906-40C5-84FE-06D92D543FF7.jpeg
Any idea what proper torque for those bolts is?
Sponsored

Kg4rpc

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Paramedic
SVC Offroad is excited to bring the 5th Gen Ranger community a bolt on front light bar set for those who like the stock bumper but need a place for added lighting! This item is an Easy 30 minute install , requires ZERO cutting. The item comes fully welded as well as powder coated with light tabbing of your choice.

We will be offering this item with a forum discount to the 5G forum members using promo code " 5GLIGHTBAR "

Any discount codes still available on this? I'm sure it's quality made but still pretty steep for a mount

ReigleCM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
NASA Geospatial Analyst
Any discount codes still available on this? I'm sure it's quality made but still pretty steep for a mount

I'm selling mine since I got a new bumper, shoot me a PM

Kg4rpc

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Paramedic
No issues with sensors. The lights were a bit heavy and the bar flexed a bit over bumps. I ended up reinforcing it a bit. Light bars will be much lighter and shouldn’t have that problem.
How did you reinforce it?

Kg4rpc

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Paramedic
knightranger, what is the part# for the lights base? they seem to fit/wrap around the bar and that is exactly what i want.
thanks
No issues with sensors. The lights were a bit heavy and the bar flexed a bit over bumps. I ended up reinforcing it a bit. Light bars will be much lighter and shouldn’t have that problem.
How did you end up reinforcing it?

Kg4rpc

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Paramedic

PrimeRanger7

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Environmental
SVC Offroad is excited to bring the 5th Gen Ranger community a bolt on front light bar set for those who like the stock bumper but need a place for added lighting! This item is an Easy 30 minute install , requires ZERO cutting. The item comes fully welded as well as powder coated with light tabbing of your choice.

We will be offering this item with a forum discount to the 5G forum members using promo code " 5GLIGHTBAR "

Hello sir. I have a 32”Strands LED light bar. And wondering if it’ll mount on this ???

Steve97tj

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 super crew lariat fx4 saber metallic
Just got my SVC light bar installed and looking at getting some lights to mount on it.

Debating on probably 2 amber fogs and 2 driving/spot. Trying to decide what size light would look proportional, something like a combo of diode dynamics ss3 or ss5, anyone have a similar combination they’re running?