Support group for those waiting for their Ranger MY22

gilbert77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B4000
Just got an update. My truck is shipped and eta to the dealership 23-29th

Order Confirmation Feb 23.

May 3rd get told I was scheduled for last week of June.

Last week tracking showed built.
Just checked and my truck is shipped and is to be delivered today-29th. (Ontario Canada) ?

Black XLT (Scab)
only upgrades FX4 package, tow package and sliding rear window.
S/S deleted
Sponsored

Last edited:

DonB

Banned
Banned
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 HPR Ranger Super Cab FX4
Occupation
Retired
Nice to see so many get their scheduled build dates.

Order banks for MY23 open 7/18 for production beginning 10/10. Starting to think my order will get pushed to the next model year, we will see.
For down the road truck value, that would be good.

Breezehome

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Engineer
Picking up my Ranger, today. It was fully built and complete but was lost for nine weeks in the lot for vehicles missing parts and then forgotten. Dealer had to elevate the request for delivery until Ford actually went looking for it and found it parked in the wrong lot. Ford customer service could not even be bothered to do that much.

Mandalorian

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat (On order), Land Rover
Occupation
Project Manager GenH2
Good for you but, ā€˜How does that even happen?ā€ been in production with almost the same truck for 60+ days??
Iā€™m not sure how Ford does any of this and would not be surprised if I do not see it until august.

BRangersoon

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Escape, 2014 Ram 1500
Occupation
Plumber
Iā€™m not sure how Ford does any of this and would not be surprised if I do not see it until august.
Thanks.
Was at the dealer today, getting oil change in my 2014 Escape. my Ranger is in Production, but on hold with an estimated delivery date of, are you ready, 8/31/2022. ????

philanderer

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 ford ranger
the ford order tracking isnt working for me this morning. tells me my order number or vin is invalid. can someone enter their order info to confirm its just a site problem so i can relax knowing ford didnt change something about my order? TIA

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
the ford order tracking isnt working for me this morning. tells me my order number or vin is invalid. can someone enter their order info to confirm its just a site problem so i can relax knowing ford didnt change something about my order? TIA
The tracker has been a mess for a while now, you're better off calling Ford in the morning. My buddy was trying to track his Bronco last week and nothing came up so he called Ford which gave him the location. He finally got it delivered a couple days later and the tracker still had no info. With the Bronco you get a "baby picture" of your Bronco coming off the line. It's supposed to be emailed to you right away and he got it 5 days after he received his Bronco. lol

Mandalorian

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat (On order), Land Rover
Occupation
Project Manager GenH2
Thanks.
Was at the dealer today, getting oil change in my 2014 Escape. my Ranger is in Production, but on hold with an estimated delivery date of, are you ready, 8/31/2022. ????
That may change. My original production date was 6 June. On 8 June I got an email saying it got pushed to 20 June. The tracker didnā€™t say anything until 22 June it changed to in production the next day said built. Hopefully yours get bumped up.

BRangersoon

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Escape, 2014 Ram 1500
Occupation
Plumber
That may change. My original production date was 6 June. On 8 June I got an email saying it got pushed to 20 June. The tracker didnā€™t say anything until 22 June it changed to in production the next day said built. Hopefully yours get bumped up.
I have been "in production" whatever that means for real, since 04/08/2022, dealer says it is built, but his tracker says, "in production" so is it still on the production line being built? is built? waiting to be shipped? is waiting on parts? no knows, or no one is saying. but thanks for trying to give me hope.

Wence5

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 4x4, Ford Fusion
Occupation
Driver
Well, ordered feb 28, got an email for a build date of the week of august 8. Plus a vin. Yay
I ordered the same day and got the build date of Aug 8th with a VIN too.
Just curious what package you ordered?

ter240

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat, Tremor
Occupation
Self Employed
Well, ordered feb 28, got an email for a build date of the week of august 8. Plus a vin. Yay
Similar, ordered 2/9/22. Received VIN and build date, w/o 8/8/22 on 6/23/22. Hoping to see it by mid September?

Lariat Crew, Tremor and trailer tow in Cactus Grey.

Cabose-1

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT FX2
Occupation
Student
Similar, ordered 2/9/22. Received VIN and build date, w/o 8/8/22 on 6/23/22. Hoping to see it by mid September?

Lariat Crew, Tremor and trailer tow in Cactus Grey.
I am hoping for the same.
4x2 xlt, tow, locking diff, no special technology package. Rear sensors, and bliss i had to make sure where there. Thats it. Hope by september. Fingers crossed.
Sponsored