Rebates for ‘22 For waiting

philanderer

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 ford ranger
That was my thought when I placed the order, so I expanded the details of the offer and took a screen shot.

8B5E51D3-05B8-432C-AB28-ADBABDA1FCAD.jpeg
^^^^this. well sorta. when i learned of the special order rebate i emailed my salesman about it with a link to that. he responded that yes, i will get it. saved it to a folder in my email along with all the rest of our correspondence. gonna go in prepared in case he has a bad memory
Sponsored

BaldHog1951

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Highlander, 2022 Ford Ranger Supercab,
Occupation
Retired
Did anyone receive a personal offer in the mail from Ford, i.e. $1250 add on to other public available incentives on the Ranger?

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Did anyone receive a personal offer in the mail from Ford, i.e. $1250 add on to other public available incentives on the Ranger?
No, but if you call Ford you can ask if there is one in your file. I hear that it is possible the more times you are logged into the site and browsing may increase your chances of being 'selected' for this a Private Cash Offer. Some advice from the Tremor Forum "Call Ford's marketing department and request information and/or a brochure. The number is 1-800-334-4375"
Let us know if this works!

JimJ

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 FX4. Level2. 2022 SC FX4 on order
Occupation
Retired
No, but if you call Ford you can ask if there is one in your file. I hear that it is possible the more times you are logged into the site and browsing may increase your chances of being 'selected' for this a Private Cash Offer. Some advice from the Tremor Forum "Call Ford's marketing department and request information and/or a brochure. The number is 1-800-334-4375"
Let us know if this works!
When I spoke with Ford customer service on Friday the guy asked me if I knew that I have a offer from ford I told him I knew of the $2750 that I was getting because of order and 21 being canceled. He said this is on top of that. He said contact dealer for details! So I did yesterday and they couldn’t find anything. So I’m calling ford back tomorrow.

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
When I spoke with Ford customer service on Friday the guy asked me if I knew that I have a offer from ford I told him I knew of the $2750 that I was getting because of order and 21 being canceled. He said this is on top of that. He said contact dealer for details! So I did yesterday and they couldn’t find anything. So I’m calling ford back tomorrow.
Will love to here what they say, I am going to log in to the site, build and save vehicles, and call the help line and ask if brochures a couple/three times per week to see if I can snag one as well…

TREMOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still waiting
No but I should since I've been waiting since February now 3 months and only have a confirmation of the order email.......

JimJ

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 FX4. Level2. 2022 SC FX4 on order
Occupation
Retired
No but I should since I've been waiting since February now 3 months and only have a confirmation of the order email.......
I’ve been waiting for 8 months so sit back and get a book or two to read.

DonB

Banned
Banned
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 HPR Ranger Super Cab FX4
Occupation
Retired
You're doing better than me. Order accepted on 2/21/22 then I got a delay notice on 4/8/22.

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
You're doing better than me. Order accepted on 2/21/22 then I got a delay notice on 4/8/22.
Same for me, but ordered on 2/18