Spray In , Drop In, Factory Which bed are you?

Spray In , Drop In, Factory Which bed are you?

• Total voters

Jrye22

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
I have the factory spray in only because the closet line x dealer to me is like 80-90 miles away
Sponsored

Pat McGrath

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 4X4 XLT Supercrew
Vehicle Showcase
I have the factory spray in liner. I was concerned about moisture with the drop in or bed matt. Also the cargo shift with the drop in.

LarryJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ranger, 1997 BMW Z3, 2010 VW Tiguan
Had the dealer find my truck without the drop-in so I could get LineX

Caliope

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger CC 4WD Lariat, 2022 Bronco Sport OB
I am a Bed Rug liner fan, because the tailgate cover is attached to the bed liner with a "hinge". This "hinge" piece keeps loose material from dropping between the bed and the tailgate protecting this vulnerable area when the tailgate is open or closed. When the tailgate is closed, the "hinge" piece folds in the up position and does not interfere with the tailgate closing. The foam backing on the floor and tailgate portions is closed cell foam so it does not absorb water. Any water that gets in the bed can drain out of the liner through the zippers that attach the side walls to the floor. The carpet is outdoor grade and chemical resistant. Install is a breeze with industrial velcro.

rwjrn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
I really like the Duraliner in my F-150. Unfortunately when I called them to ask about one for the Ranger the lady scoffed at me and said, "we only do full size trucks." I did some research and the BedRug looked like a pretty good option. It is now in the box waiting on nicer weather and a day off from work for me to install it. I'm thinking of putting a cap on the bed and figured it would work well with that.

chappy61750

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Escape & 16 Explorer
Had Ziebart do a spray in bed liner, rustproofing, undercoating and a Extang hard cover trifold tonneau cover. Very happy with spray in, covered areas that factory doesn’t do.

TKDMasterV

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew XLT - Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Went with BedRug. I like it so far.

20190324_171106.jpg

Julie dominesey

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger xlt fx4 and a 2018 Ford f 150 xlt fx4
My dealer charges 599 for spray ins ,, I said if it came with it it’s only 495 on the sticker .. so that’s what I’m paying ... and they did a good job .. I also have the rubber ranger mat ... spray in better than drop in .. on the ranger at front of bed you can see air .. so it don’t hold water .. drop ins hold water and they rub on the paint .. had a drop
In on my 2011.. happier with spray in

Johnpenn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4, 2004 Corvette, 2005 Ranger Edge
Occupation
Retired Quality and EHS Manager
I'm curious how the mats don't just trap moisture against the bed.
My 05 Ranger Edge has had a Dee Zee mat since I had the scratched bed repainted. Seems to dry out well and no rust has shown up but I normally have the tonneau cover closed anyway in the rain. Ordered my XLT and plan to do the same. Already have a tonneau and mat ordered. Will probably use spray-on liner when the sides get too scratched up and keep the mat too. Don't like the looks of plastic drop-ins.

DakotaGuy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger SuperCrew XLT Tremor
I really like the Duraliner in my F-150. Unfortunately when I called them to ask about one for the Ranger the lady scoffed at me and said, "we only do full size trucks." I did some research and the BedRug looked like a pretty good option. It is now in the box waiting on nicer weather and a day off from work for me to install it. I'm thinking of putting a cap on the bed and figured it would work well with that.
Huh? I emailed them and they have liners for the 2019 Rangers. You must have gotten the wrong person.

"The 2019 Ford Rangers are currently available and can be ordered through your nearest retailer.

5'0" 2019 Ford Ranger - 63105SRX (Pendaliner) / 0050295X (Duraliner)
6'0" 2019 Ford Ranger - 63106SRX (Pendaliner) / 0050296X (Duraliner)"

EcoRanger

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 301A SuperCrew 4X4 2015 Ecoboost Mustang 50 Year Appereance Package convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Thinking seriously about do-it yourself paint in bed liner like Bed Armor or Herculiner

Roofhopper

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
HVAC Service Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I’m a cheap ass and went the DIY route and it turned out great. Several guys at work asked where I got it done lol. Went with the Herculiner kit from Oreilleys, I bought a few extra quarts to do some extra layers on the bed floor. That being said it is a PITA with all the taping and disassembly/reassembly of the tailgate area. I will probably also get a plastic drop in liner eventually as the sheet metal on these trucks is super thin and prone to dings

EcoRanger

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 301A SuperCrew 4X4 2015 Ecoboost Mustang 50 Year Appereance Package convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Bought Herculiner from Advance auto have a friend there that gave me a discount if the weather holds going to apply it tomorrow.
Sponsored