First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Ruby) 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat 4X4
Occupation
retired
Ok so I cancelled my SiriusXM service and now everytime I start truck I get a notice that my service is not active and a phone number to call to activate. Anyone know how to stop this??
Sponsored

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Select a different source and that should stop it.

I never get a prompt for it.

The only time I select Sirius is when they are giving a free trial for a few days, and then the trial just serves as a reminder as to why I don't have Sirius.

Azriq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FORD RANGER XLT SUPERCREW, 1966 FORD MUSTANG 331 STROKER, 2010 MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS
I love my Sat. radio stations. Beatles channel, contemporary Christian or anything but talk radio and I'm good. I don't miss the old days of traveling and trying to find a decent station. Showing my age now but does anyone remember knob tuners they had before scan buttons?

Strokerduster

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger XLT, 2019 Edge ST, 1946 CJ2a street rod, shop full of motoorcycles
Vehicle Showcase
Pandora free for me. I got tired of Sirius jacking the price up every year and having to call and try to cancel to get a decent price. Never looked back......

BS67

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Eye Tech, 2A supporter, USMC "Doc" '89-'95
Most annoying thing about Sirius to me is after you cancel they send you letters every week wanting you back. I told them for the money you've spent mailing me letters you could give it to me for free the next 3 years. They didn't find that funny for some reason!

OP
OP
CHS

CHS

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Ruby) 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat 4X4
Occupation
retired
Select a different source and that should stop it.

I never get a prompt for it.

The only time I select Sirius is when they are giving a free trial for a few days, and then the trial just serves as a reminder as to why I don't have Sirius.
Yes. I found that when I selected FM the prompt goes away. Thanks.

Todd Chapin

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 crewcab lariat fx4
Occupation
Chef
If you have Sirrus and factory Navigation you get up to the minute traffic updates. I gave up on Sirrus for along time but somedays I spend hours commuting in horrendous traffic and its a great reprieve.

I am on a monthly plan 7.99 which is allot less thsn I used to pay for XM also the audio quality has vastly improved. FM radio reception in DC sucks with all the electronic interferrance.
Sponsored