Annoyance?

TJC

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Miata, 05 Ranger 4x4, 20 Ranger 4x4, 23 CX-5
I did it under the Moon light early this morning. You all should wake up refreshed and ready to smile as you drive your truck. :turkey:
What!?! No Floating Fiery Funeral Viking Death Ceremony :question:
Sponsored

Clank

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT Sport Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Vehicle Showcase
I really don't understand why Ford didn't put in a tiered counsel, every Ford I have had has had a tiered counsel, you know that place to but your loose change, pens, small note pad etc.
Something else while I think of it, it sure would be nice if the center counsel arm rest could slide forward about 2 inches for added comfort.
armrest is so flippin short!

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
The plastic corner on the floor shifter console area, the way I drive and sit my titanium knee rests right on that bend and rubbing/bumping the flesh and tendons between metal and plastic, knee wasn't liking it. So I had some 1/4 " x 1" black neoprene weatherstripping on hand, cut off 2 pieces about 2"+ or- , cleaned the plastic well and used the peel and stick backing to put a piece on either side of the curve area and applied it over a year ago. Works great! I stuck just a little over the edge so it wouldn't catch on my pants at the top of the neoprene and peel off.
Sponsored