First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Self Employed Property Manager
I was wondering what everyone is using for an XM/Sirus Radio unit for Rangers that did not come equipped from the factory? I don't want to drill any holes etc.
Thank you in advance.
Sponsored

Last edited:

WNCblueridge

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger supercab
Occupation
Goat herder
I was wondering what everyone is using for an XM/Sirus Radio unit for Rangers that did not come equipped from the factory? I don't want to drill any holes etc.
Thank you in advance.
Salesman at dealer said sat radio was on all trim levels including my base 21 model xL equipped with sync. My sync looks like 1st gen without touchscreen. Usually if u call sirus/xm giving the vin#, they can find and tune your transmitter. They said mine was non existent so I signed up & used free trial via the phone app. From there u can just sync your phone to bluetooth

JesseS

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, Jayco 26' Class A
Occupation
Retired, work is a four letter word.
I already had XM at home and pay $5 a month to have it on my phone, so I just stream it via Apple carplay to the truck. A full account for the truck is $15 a month.

WhyNot21

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat FX4 Screw 501A ...
Occupation
EE
I already had XM at home and pay $5 a month to have it on my phone, so I just stream it via Apple carplay to the truck. A full account for the truck is $15 a month.
It's actually $6/mo, if you want to go through the hassle of calling and threating to cancel every year. The sound quality is better through your phone, but if you happen to drive out of data coverage range, you lose it.
Sponsored