First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
Leather seats are a must for me anymore. I love them and wouldn't want to cover them other than when I'm dirty or expecting to be. They are comfortable and easy to move on.

I have the ARIES AUTOMOTIVE 3142-09 BLACK UNIVERSAL BUCKET SEAT COVERS for them and they are awesome. Waterproof, durable, and the part that goes over the headrest has an elastic in it, so they stay in place. When not in use I flip them over the back and they hang on the back of the seat, when I need them I flip them forward and in place almost instantly. Tough enough for the dogs if they jump in the front when I leave them in the truck.

The best of both worlds.
Sponsored

JeffB

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Muastang, Mazda 6
Thanks for all the suggestions. I ended up going with these which are nicer looking than what I've seen out there.

Coverado Car Seat Covers 5 Pieces, Waterproof Nappa Leather Auto Seat Protectors Full Set with Head Pillow, Universal Car Interiors Fit for Most Sedans SUV Pick-up Truck, Black https://a.co/d/2eVLGOG
How did they fit? Any pictures? Crew Cab?

Wedkyrbt

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5G
Finally added the wetokole seat covers for my 2019 Ranger. Only ordered the front seats but I think they look really good. Installation was pretty straight forward. I'll be ordering the rear seats.

14458-0678-12-12.jpg

Last edited:

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
Thanks for all the suggestions. I ended up going with these which are nicer looking than what I've seen out there.

Coverado Car Seat Covers 5 Pieces, Waterproof Nappa Leather Auto Seat Protectors Full Set with Head Pillow, Universal Car Interiors Fit for Most Sedans SUV Pick-up Truck, Black https://a.co/d/2eVLGOG
Those look pretty nice. Are they actually leather?

Jason B

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL STX SE 4x2
Occupation
machinist
Finally added the wetokole seat covers for my 2019 Ranger. Only ordered the front seats but I think they look really good. Installation was pretty straight forward. I'll be ordering the rear seats.

14458-0678-12-12.jpg
Very nice fit and look. But I would prefer a set without the logo on it.

Peter949

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase

14458-0678-12-12.jpg
Nice, they used my Ranger to make their first set and I presumably got the first ones made for a Ranger.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
It is interesting the comments about leather seats - I bought the leather seats BECAUSE I didn't want to have to deal with cleaning up cloth seats. It is hard (but not impossible) to get something to stick to the leather. I don't cover them ever, and have gotten in when I'm pretty dirty. They are so easy to clean up.

My kids bought me a dog sling for the back seat, which turned out to be a really good purchase - it helps keep him contained, is mostly waterproof and I can easily wash it when needed.

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher

14458-0678-12-12.jpg
I love our Wet Okole's and they've been wearing well over the last 18 months, even with Cheech's death spike claws!

Don't be lulled by his chubby belly or cutesy blanket, he's all killer! =p
20230903_120548.jpg

MountainGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
I had those on my 2005 F150 loved them. I was thinking about getting covers but don't want to cover the Tremor seats. :(
Having a cheaper truck is easier. Mine is going to get dirty, scratched, etc. I guess it comes down to if you want to resell at some point.
Sponsored