First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 tremor lariet
Occupation
law enforcement
Well, first off I ordered a saddle man's seat cover, the old school look from real truck. Sat here for a month an real truck won't return emails or gives me any shipping estimate.

I ordered the seat cover for my truck cause my dog would be hard on the tenor lariet seats, and I use my truck to take them to the vet.

Fast forward to today which happened to be my dog's vet appointment, and still no seat covers.

Real truck won't give me the time of day so I cancelled the order. Although real truck won't officially cancel per their website for a couple days. Hopefully soon I'll have my money back.

I understand things take time but at least have the decency to reply to customer emails.

Meanwhile I solved my problem thanks to another users idea for his truck. (would love to give credit,but don't remember their name). Went to harbor freight and bought a moving blanket, couple cuts later I have a seat cover for 10.99 instead of 185 dollars.

PXL_20210607_210822452.jpg
Sponsored

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
Well, first off I ordered a saddle man's seat cover, the old school look from real truck. Sat here for a month an real truck won't return emails or gives me any shipping estimate.

I ordered the seat cover for my truck cause my dog would be hard on the tenor lariet seats, and I use my truck to take them to the vet.

Fast forward to today which happened to be my dog's vet appointment, and still no seat covers.

Real truck won't give me the time of day so I cancelled the order. Although real truck won't officially cancel per their website for a couple days. Hopefully soon I'll have my money back.

I understand things take time but at least have the decency to reply to customer emails.

Meanwhile I solved my problem thanks to another users idea for his truck. (would love to give credit,but don't remember their name). Went to harbor freight and bought a moving blanket, couple cuts later I have a seat cover for 10.99 instead of 185 dollars.

PXL_20210607_210822452.jpg
I had the same problem from them when I ordered flares on sale. I would've been happy to wait on them for the deal I got but the website made it appear it was in stock. 3 emails before a reply and that reply was just a we are sorry we don't know why it hasn't shipped. That's my one and only order they get from me. Took over 3 weeks to receive.

Here's a link what I bought on Amazon in 2020, works great and withstands 2 labs and a shepherd, leaf blower blows off the hair (it doesn't stick at least yet) and is machine washable.

Comes in several sizes based on your dimensions.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004MO2OWC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_D6NJ17BTQCH37HZS710Q?psc=1