First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Controls Tech
Just ordered some seat covers from SeatCovers Unlimited Install looks pretty straight forward, except for removing bungies that hold the rear fabric on the lower back portion of the bucket seats. Holy shit is that a BITCH, be SOOOO much easier if I could jack the truck about 4 feet in the air so I could see how those things are attached under the seat. Have made 4 attempts, scraped the Sh!T out of my hands. About to give up and sell em. Searched the web with no real pics or ideas. Hell, rebuilding two vw engines was easier. Anyone got any tips, other than patience and a case of stout.:crackup::crackup:
Sponsored

stringbreaker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
I have installed sheepskin covers in my last three vehicles. I love them but when I looked at how the seats are made in the Ranger I though no way to get them hooked up underneath so I haven't considered it. Too bad I loved the sheepskins

OP
OP
Waxthis

Waxthis

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Controls Tech
Last google search a walla!!! .50 seconds into the video here SeatCoverInstall Now all can have sheep covers...:clap::beer:

Gumbo

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
sales
I have installed sheepskin covers in my last three vehicles. I love them but when I looked at how the seats are made in the Ranger I though no way to get them hooked up underneath so I haven't considered it. Too bad I loved the sheepskins
I put Covercraft Sheepskin in my new Ranger. It literally only took me 15 minutes for both. I Hooked the front underneath the seat on some of the rails. There is a solid plastic piece at the back of the seat when you slide your hand in between where the seat and back meet that the hooks were able to hook on. Haven't had any movement so far. So it seems to be working. Only been a month though.

stringbreaker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
I put Covercraft Sheepskin in my new Ranger. It literally only took me 15 minutes for both. I Hooked the front underneath the seat on some of the rails. There is a solid plastic piece at the back of the seat when you slide your hand in between where the seat and back meet that the hooks were able to hook on. Haven't had any movement so far. So it seems to be working. Only been a month though.
Thanks for the info I'll look into it
Sponsored