Seat Cover Options

CountryDevil

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 Sport
Been looking for some seat cover options. I had a booboo and there is a burn mark on the driver's side seat.

Anyone have any good recommendations for seat covers that look and fit well?
Sponsored

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
ive heard good things about kat skinz. you can get them in all sorts of colors and fabrics.

Jason B

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL STX SE 4x2
Occupation
machinist
I bought the Endura precision fit from Covercraft. They fit well, are tough and are waterproof. They also have other styles, including Carhartt. Not cheap though.
Covercraft seat covers

Jmarler

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ranger
Occupation
Certified Hacker. Retired Veteran
I got these from auto zone and it holds up well.
Screenshot_20220621-121114_Outlook.jpg

RangerPNW

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Project Manager
Any recommendations for something that stays cooler? My back gets a touch sweaty in the leather seats here in the summer

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Been looking for some seat cover options. I had a booboo and there is a burn mark on the driver's side seat.

Anyone have any good recommendations for seat covers that look and fit well?
Must have been some hell of a hot sauce.

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
ive heard good things about kat skinz. you can get them in all sorts of colors and fabrics.
Katskinz are very nice but they're a replacement for the factory fabric or leather. Your can't take them on and off and they're very expensive. I'd really consider them more of a reupholster than a cover.

RoadBoss

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TJAoutfitters.com
Vehicle(s)
95 Isuzu trooper, AE86 corolla, 19 ranger XL
Occupation
video/film, small business owner
I have saddleman covers on mine. They're not exactly fast or cheap, but quality and fitment is excellent. Made to order in USA, and they have no branding or labels on them at all, which is kind of cool. I got the "ballistic" material, and it's been surprisingly good in the heat so far, though I was more interested in durability and waterproofing.

CP0861

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat Supercrew
I just ordered some cheaper carhart covers off of Amazon.

I mainly want/need one for the back seat....for my dog and my grimy kids. The reviews sounded like at least the material was water/spill resistant...which I need. If it doesn't hold up, or if I don't like it, I'll check out the nicer ones...but I definitely need something asap to keep my dog off the back seat. For $65, I took a shot.

https://www.amazon.com/Carhartt-Uni...5d-ae2e-fa58345f73ea&pd_rd_i=B08BLX7D81&psc=1

I also got 2 ($75 total) for the front seats...I have leather seats and don't plan to keep the covers on all the time, but I'd like to have covers to throw on occasionally in the summer....fishing, crabbing, softball, beach trips, etc. Reviews weren't stellar, but seemed like they might serve my purpose. mentioned some seam splitting, cheap stitching, but hopefully they'll work for occasional use.

https://www.amazon.com/Carhartt-Universal-Cover-Black-Single/dp/B08BLWVKKG/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=carhartt+seat+covers&qid=1657214195&sprefix=carhartt+sea,aps,106&sr=8-5

The Covercraft Endura precision fits looked nice. If I don't like the carhart cover, I'll probably get the backseat cover from them. The cheaper covercraft looked like it would have been adequate for my backseat, but I read reviews that mentioned it wasn't spill resistant. The endura ones are waterproof/spillproof.

Last edited:

Sanctus Rimor

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RMT Ranger

Mustangman02232

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 ranger
Large beach towel from Walmart, after it gets enough grease/dirt In it buy another set for $20 and throw them away,

Gumbo

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
sales
I bought some sheepskin inserts from Covercraft. I love them. Warm in the winter and your back will never sweat in the summer. I think they're awesome. Got the armrest cover as well because it allowed me to put padding underneath. Thought it was a little hard

IMG_3696.jpg

OP
OP
CountryDevil

CountryDevil

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 Sport
Thanks for all the suggestions. I ended up going with these which are nicer looking than what I've seen out there.

Coverado Car Seat Covers 5 Pieces, Waterproof Nappa Leather Auto Seat Protectors Full Set with Head Pillow, Universal Car Interiors Fit for Most Sedans SUV Pick-up Truck, Black https://a.co/d/2eVLGOG
Sponsored