MattSucks

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Installed mine yesterday, I love the look. Plenty of room behind the bumper to install winch behind the center light, will need to modify front for winch line but other than that I really like it.

Ranger3.jpg

Ranger1.jpg
Could you post some more pictures if you have them. I'd like to see the side profile to see how much it sticks out. I'm really liking the look of this bumper. Your truck looks awesome.

Gizmokid2005

Threads
Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 SCrew
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
Id consider a model that doesn't come with their lights.

Edit: I think I will e-mail them.
Bingo. I would probably mostly trust their bumper (though I've heard some horror stories about RC stuff), but I would absolutely have zero interest in whatever cheap chinese LEDs they're rebranding.

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Well its been nearly 20 days since I inquired about purchasing a bumper, but without their lights.

They have not responded.

This sort of thing usually always marks a company off my "to do business with" list when they do not respond to new sales inquires.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
If your jurisdiction requires a front license plate, their mounting location will have it facing the road rather than out front.

License and registration please - $#@&!

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
If we could get a winch in there, I'd be set
This.

I really don't see the point in an aftermarket bumper that is not winch capable.

Steve23

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Software Engineer
This.

I really don't see the point in an aftermarket bumper that is not winch capable.
Baja running and stuff I can see weight in the front being an issue but otherwise yeah. Especially if you plan on doing any offroading even more so if you're going solo.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Milkman
Baja running and stuff I can see weight in the front being an issue but otherwise yeah. Especially if you plan on doing any offroading even more so if you're going solo.
I could see that.

Other than that seems a lot of coin for a purely cosmetic upgrade.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Milkman
I could see that.

Other than that seems a lot of coin for a purely cosmetic upgrade.
After an uninsured douchebag hit the front of my truck, and getting the $1800 estimate, I am reconsidering my previous opinion.

I am considering the Rough Country bumper as an alternative to repair of my factory valence and bumper.

I do have a couple of questions first though.

Do the pod lights employ a standard mounting mechanism? Meaning do you think it's possible to swap them out with other pods? Not a fan of their lights and would be swapping others in.

Hard to tell from your pics but is the finish smooth or textured? If I go this route the bumper will be painted Magnetic to match the truck. I feel like a smooth surface would work better.

Also, to clarify, you said an ACC relocation bracket was included?

Lastly, any regrets over time? Powdercoating holding up well? No rust spots or penetration?

Thanks in advance, adding a tag so you get an email as well in case you're not on here much. @Dennis64
Sponsored