First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL 4x4, 2015 Scion FRS, 1995 MX-5
Occupation
I solve problems.
It looks cool...probably the best looking aftermarket bumper I've seen for the ranger yet.

I'm not sure it offers much more over the factory bumper other than the lights and may affect cooling.

Dennis64

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Installed mine yesterday, I love the look. Plenty of room behind the bumper to install winch behind the center light, will need to modify front for winch line but other than that I really like it.

Ranger3.jpg

Ranger1.jpg

OP
OP
the5Gmartian

the5Gmartian

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
U.S. Navy
Installed mine yesterday, I love the look. Plenty of room behind the bumper to install winch behind the center light, will need to modify front for winch line but other than that I really like it.

Ranger3.jpg

Ranger1.jpg
That looks awesome!! Beautiful truck. Have you noticed your truck running any warmer? Also, how do the lights wire up?

l0rdv8r

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.reddit.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2018 VW Atlas
Occupation
CTO @ NASA

Ranger3.jpg

Ranger1.jpg
I see you have the front sensors, do you have the Autonomous cruise control or whatever they call it? Trying to figure where that sensor goes...

Ds_2020Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL FX4
Looks good but where's the opening for the intercooler?

Crazy!

Intercooler gets its airflow through the grill. There is nothing behind the bumper that forces any kind of airflow up to the IC. It would however look to possibly block airflow to the lower part of the radiator. Simply not using the middle light bar looks like that would be resolved if it were to prove to be an issue. I like it. good altenative to just a plain stock bumper.

Sketch

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4
Occupation
Public Affairs
Vehicle Showcase

Ranger3.jpg

Ranger1.jpg
Looks like we have the similar overland builds going on. I’m looking at the ADD front bumper with winch.

1DDF1D6B-8B47-4EB0-90BE-7AE852F1ED71.jpeg

06A147BE-21A7-4794-BDD0-A6C8333C0E78.png

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
Intercooler gets its airflow through the grill. There is nothing behind the bumper that forces any kind of airflow up to the IC. It would however look to possibly block airflow to the lower part of the radiator. Simply not using the middle light bar looks like that would be resolved if it were to prove to be an issue. I like it. good altenative to just a plain stock bumper.
Thanks for the clarification of the intercooler.

Adding this bumper is yet another modification that could void your engine warranty, due to the design restricting air flow, compared to factory OEM. I wonder how many people know.... or even care?

Caveat Emptor.

Last edited:

Dennis64

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
That looks awesome!! Beautiful truck. Have you noticed your truck running any warmer? Also, how do the lights wire up?
No overheating issues. Wires outside lights to fog light and center light wires independent

Ds_2020Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL FX4
Thanks for the clarification of the intercooler.

Adding this bumper is yet another modification that could void your engine warranty, due to the design restricting air flow, compared to factory OEM. I wonder how many people know.... or even care?

Caveat Emptor.

Looks like the bumper has 2 grill locations on the bottom just above the skid plate, this may be to allow airflow through in place of the main opening in the front that has the lightbar.