First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Crew Cab 4x4 Saber
Occupation
Lead Process Engineer
Just took mine for 10000 change, Supposed to rotate tires but that never happened as I marked the driver rear as pictured, of course mech said he did till I showed him the pic . Also cked oil today and it’s a quart low. Not a happy camper right now

B4A1CE57-0053-4932-A7F3-8044E692F67D.jpeg
Few real Men left in the World.
Sponsored

kieefer

First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2WD SuperCab - 97 BMW M3
Occupation
Retired
I had mine re-balanced at NTB, National Tire and Battery, They didn't removed the old weights just added to them.
Coming up on 10K and I going to use my points for oil and rotation. I think I'll removed all weights before I go in.

seanellaz

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT CrewCab Fx4
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
5,400+ miles, so I took it to the dealer for her 1st oil change. Like the mechanic suggested, just rotate your tires at every oil change and change the filter while the left front tire is out of the way. It's not necessary, but it sure gives you a lot more room to work. That's the way I'll be doing it. They had four 2019 Rangers for sale at Ford AutoNation in Wickliffe, Oh yesterday if anyone is looking.

20190402_172602.jpg
I failed to rotate my tires 1st oil change. Dumb. One tire developed cupping. Moved that to spare. Might have avoided with timely rotation. 195/70-17 Toyo Open Country R/T Tires on 17x10 wheels +12 mm offset.

ctechbob

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL/FX2/STX
Occupation
Adult Daycare
OCI at 5k, tire rotation every other OCI, so 10k. Front to back. Tires are wearing perfectly at 30k.

scarchild35

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Sales Engineer
I rotate at every service interval, between 5k and 7500 miles. Full synthetic oil too. This is a really great way to prolong the life of your engine and your tires too. Not enough people do this. It's a relatively small price to pay to ensure maximum equipment life and performance. I know people who think that dipstick means their little brother. Sad really, especially today when it seems like all new vehicles are steps beyond what they used to be. I just wish I had the garage space to house all the tools and equipment I need so I could do it all myself.

TOMDEE

Banned
Banned
First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 lariat
Occupation
retired
Just took mine for 10000 change, Supposed to rotate tires but that never happened as I marked the driver rear as pictured, of course mech said he did till I showed him the pic . Also cked oil today and it’s a quart low. Not a happy camper right now

B4A1CE57-0053-4932-A7F3-8044E692F67D.jpeg
BUT WHERE DID YOU TAKE IT, NAME, LOCATION ETC. SO WE ALL KNOW TO AVOID THAT PLACE

TOMDEE

Banned
Banned
First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 lariat
Occupation
retired
I rotate at every service interval, between 5k and 7500 miles. Full synthetic oil too. This is a really great way to prolong the life of your engine and your tires too. Not enough people do this. It's a relatively small price to pay to ensure maximum equipment life and performance. I know people who think that dipstick means their little brother. Sad really, especially today when it seems like all new vehicles are steps beyond what they used to be. I just wish I had the garage space to house all the tools and equipment I need so I could do it all myself.
I GET ROUGHLY 80,000 KMS OUT OF MY TIRES, SO, I ROTATE THEM FRONT TO BACK AT 40,000 KMS. I NEVER ROTATE THE TIRES SIDE TO SIDE AS THAT CAUSES PEAKS AND VALLEYS IN THE TREADS
Sponsored