Hounddog409
Well-Known Member
Yeah, those are like 15-20 lbs heavier per tire for LT's. Just one reason not to go the LT route.Hey guys, Im new here and i just put on 265/70/18 KO2 tires on the Ranger after my Fox 2.0 leveling kit, i think it looks good but the truck feels more sluggish, it takes longer to brake, these are E rated 10 ply so they are really heavy, now i cant return them, i only had them on for a week, do you guys think i should just stick with them? i dont want parts to wear quicker than they should, i am about to go with Perrelli Scorpion plus all terrain instead, in 265/65/18.
so i have a set of KO2 for sale local only, im in Illinois![]()
Not to mention that the Rangers capabilities will never require LT tires.
This is why I am going Toyo AT 3's when I need tires. 255/70R17 are 37 lbs ea. Not much more than the stock tires.
I put Falken Wildpeaks on my F150. Awesome tire, but 50lbs plus each. Killed my mpg.
Sponsored