First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 1965 VW Bus,
Occupation
Curmudgeon (retired)
@Pioneer74 I swore I wasn't going to bother you but could you check 1fter4fh5kla46666? It should be getting close to its new home. Thanks!!

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
My truck ordered on 3/25 (VIN 1FTER4FH5KLA70188) is estimated to be delivered to Crowe on 7/21/19 according to the order tracker. Russell told me a week ago that he was told the delivery would be the wk of 7/15. Hope this helps. FYI I am from Rock Island.
Small world. I worked at the Arsenal until 2006- retired - and lived at 25th St and 24th Ave in RI. Now in Geneseo since '93. I drive cars back from auction or dealer trades for Crowe and got to do a Ranger for Ranger dealer trade in late April or early May.

Ranger in Maine

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Curmudgeon (retired)
The convoy company accepted it May 29th but it hasn't left the plant yet.

Thanks 74 , not what I wanted to hear but good to know. It's supposed to be delivered on June 9th but that doesn't look like it's going to happen.
Are these assumptions right?
Now that it's in the hands of the convoy company Ford tracking won't update until it's delivered, other than change the dealer delivery date.
The convoy can be truck or train or any combination?

Is the convoy company it's on one that has a tracker that I can track? I guess I'll just sit tight, it will be here when it's here.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks 74 , not what I wanted to hear but good to know. It's supposed to be delivered on June 9th but that doesn't look like it's going to happen.
Now that it's in the hands of the convoy company Ford tracking won't update until it's delivered, other than change the dealer delivery date.

Is the convoy company it's on one that has a tracker that I can track? I guess I'll just sit tight, it will be here when it's here.
That is a bummer, but I learned the hard way that there is a lot of sitting and waiting during "transportation". It seems like the closer it gets, the harder it is to wait...... I feel for you - I was there not that long ago - but the wait will be worth it.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST 2018 F150 Lariat

I don't think the customer tracker will update, but the internal system will. The convoy company in this instance will transport it to a number of rail yards near the plant. From there it will go by train. When it's unloaded it will be taken by another convoy company by truck to your dealer.

Ranger in Maine

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Curmudgeon (retired)
I don't think the customer tracker will update, but the internal system will. The convoy company in this instance will transport it to a number of rail yards near the plant. From there it will go by train. When it's unloaded it will be taken by another convoy company by truck to your dealer.
Well it went from delivery today to delivery June 21. Bummer that it's just sitting somewhere. Has anyone else in kind of out of the way states, like Maine, had delays like this? As long as it gets here before July 1 it's ok.

rdm3671

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150
Well it went from delivery today to delivery June 21. Bummer that it's just sitting somewhere. Has anyone else in kind of out of the way states, like Maine, had delays like this? As long as it gets here before July 1 it's ok.
Mine was due for delivery June 7th. Salesman texted me that there are transportation issues caused by the high water in areas in the Midwest (I’m in Kansas City). He has been a straight shooter with me. My wife and I have purchased our last several vehicles through him. Scheduled now for delivery on June 27th.

Ranger in Maine

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Curmudgeon (retired)
@Pioneer74 could you possibly check mine again (1FTER4FH5KLA46666)? It went from delivery date 6/9 to 6/21. This morning it went to 6/22 and now it's N/A. Thanks!!