Hounddog409

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone order from Northeast Ohio. Was wondering transition time from the factory to the dealership. Also, what shipping company is used to ship to Ohio
I am in NE Ohio. Where are you located? I ordered on May 1. No info yet. No VIN. No clue on shipping company.

I know. Zero help. I'll show myself out.
Sponsored

mk842766

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 2019 Ranger xlt
Occupation
Retired!!!!
Well, mine is now doing something similar. Each day 2 days are added after the countdown reached 1.
While Ford still reports it as "awaiting shipping" now for twice its maximum predicted time span,
the trucking company acknowledges receipt and has indicated delivery no later than tomorrow.
Ford has predicted a maximum of 28 days for transit for which it is now only "awaiting". If that performance turns out to be on par with the performance of "awaiting shipment" then I can expect delivery some time in mid September.
Realistically though... I'm hoping for sometime this week...Tracker be damned.
Mine just changed to "Awaiting Shipment", but my "Dealer Delivery" changed to "N/A"...not sure what to think:explode::explode::explode:

Howopeeps

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan rouge
I am in NE Ohio. Where are you located? I ordered on May 1. No info yet. No VIN. No clue on shipping company.

I know. Zero help. I'll show myself out.
I am in Solon. Ordered through Liberty Ford. I ordered mine on March 26. Got my vin a couple weeks after ordering.

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
Well, mine is now doing something similar. Each day 2 days are added after the countdown reached 1.
While Ford still reports it as "awaiting shipping" now for twice its maximum predicted time span,
the trucking company acknowledges receipt and has indicated delivery no later than tomorrow.
Ford has predicted a maximum of 28 days for transit for which it is now only "awaiting". If that performance turns out to be on par with the performance of "awaiting shipment" then I can expect delivery some time in mid September.
Realistically though... I'm hoping for sometime this week...Tracker be damned.
Just five minutes ago the tracker updated and estimates Delivery in 1 days!:clap:
It also finally switched to "in Transit".
It looks like I'll be on "Stake out" duty at my local Ford dealer right after lunch!!:rockon:

fordman89

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SuperCab, 2014 Ford Mustang GT
Anyone order from Northeast Ohio. Was wondering transition time from the factory to the dealership. Also, what shipping company is used to ship to Ohio
I'm in Southeast Cuyahoga County as well. My truck was shipped by Jack Cooper so once it was "in transit" I was able to track it via this site: https://palsapp.com/. Once my truck was awaiting shipment, it took a few days for the shipping company to get it. Spent only a day on the car hauler. My build date was March 23, and it was delivered April 1.

If you see a Magnetic SuperCab, that would be me!

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just five minutes ago the tracker updated and estimates Delivery in 1 days!:clap:
It also finally switched to "in Transit".
It looks like I'll be on "Stake out" duty at my local Ford dealer right after lunch!!:rockon:
Exactly 90 minutes after I wrote the above, MY TRUCK ARRIVED AT THE DEALER!

My special thanks to Brian at United Road Services, who went above and beyond and took pity on my predicament.

Thanks also to Pioneer74 for the info used to make an effective contact.

I take delivery tomorrow! The truck is apparently flawless and is just what I ordered.
The colors are beautiful inside and out!

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase

My special thanks to Brian at United Road Services, who went above and beyond and took pity on my predicament.

I take delivery tomorrow! The truck is apparently flawless and is just what I ordered.
Congrats Floyd! Now the fun begins!

rang19ca

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2020 Escape AWD Hybrid
Occupation
Retired Diesel Mechanic

Congratulations on the new Ranger. It does seem like it took way too long.
I ordered my Ranger almost 7 weeks ago and i have no VIN yet. I sure hope that the waiting is not too long.

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congratulations on the new Ranger. It does seem like it took way too long.
I ordered my Ranger almost 7 weeks ago and i have no VIN yet. I sure hope that the waiting is not too long.
Thank you,I'm pretty sure you will have a more normal order experience, since the manic faze is leveling out and the dealers have some on their lots.
What did you decide on?

mk842766

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired!!!!
@Pioneer74 the date on my window sticker changed today...generally means something happened....could you enlighten me please? Tracker shows "In Transit". Thanx....

mk842766

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired!!!!
@Pioneer74 my sticker date changed again...usually means something happened...could you check for me please....1FTER4EH9KLA45019
Hope fully it's getting close, est delivery date is 6/6....

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
The tracker site says 3 days til delivery:clap:. Now the LEARN ABOUT YOUR VEHICLE part actually shows the owner’s site. It has numerous how-to videos and also owner’s manual. Very exciting! I am on vacation this week and don’t want to miss the arrival of my much anticipated Ford Ranger. @Pioneer74, can you tell where my truck is - VIN 1FTER4FH8KLA43745? Thank you so much!:sun:
Sponsored