Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro 2021 Lincoln Corsair 2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic Technician
Hi all,

My Ranger's delivery date has slipped and Ford's tracker is not working. Can someone check on VIN # 1FTER4FH5MLD85902 / Order # 4415.

Thanks!
I checked and it would not work. I checked mine and works fine. Sorry
Sponsored

OregonRangerTremor

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 ChargerDaytona
Occupation
Retired LEO/Dog Trainer
Vehicle Showcase
ANYONE: My Tremor is scheduled to build next Monday 10-25-21......how soon should I be able to see my Window Sticker? Still shows nothing. Thanks!!!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
ANYONE: My Tremor is scheduled to build next Monday 10-25-21......how soon should I be able to see my Window Sticker? Still shows nothing. Thanks!!!
You should be able to see it today. IIRC it gets posted a week before production.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Thanks. So far.....nothin.
I've seen where others have had their build dates re-scheduled but that's usually if there's a parts delay. It might be scheduled for a late day build so I'd just keep trying. Hopefully it pops up later for you.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
You should be able to see it today. IIRC it gets posted a week before production.
I think the week is kind of an "ish" thing - I'd expect to see it sometime this week.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Thanks. So far.....nothin.
Any luck yet?

I just saw this posted on B6G. He was over at MAP yesterday and this was one of the larger areas where they held the Rangers and Broncos waiting for chips and to fix the roofs. He said there was a steady stream of Broncos leaving the area and it looked like a lot more Rangers in there now. I know yours isn't built yet but for anyone else waiting it could be sitting here.

Rangers At MAP.jpg

Rangers At MAP2.jpg

Rangers At MAP3.jpg

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
New member here. Glad to be part of the community. I ordered my 2022 Ranger Lariat 501A on October 4th. Currently, I am in the "order confirmed" status. Does anyone here know if there's a possibility of getting this truck before the end of the year? I have browsed this community for a few days, but can't seem to find much in regards to 2022 orders. Any insight is appreciated!
It seems to depend on whether you ordered a Lariat or not, whether it was a customer order or a dealer order, and recently, how big the dealership you ordered from is. The times do seem better lately but that can change without notice.

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
Any luck yet?

I just saw this posted on B6G. He was over at MAP yesterday and this was one of the larger areas where they held the Rangers and Broncos waiting for chips and to fix the roofs. He said there was a steady stream of Broncos leaving the area and it looked like a lot more Rangers in there now. I know yours isn't built yet but for anyone else waiting it could be sitting here.

Rangers At MAP.jpg

Rangers At MAP2.jpg

Rangers At MAP3.jpg
I went over to B6G just to see what the vibe is like. There are some seriously angry discussions going on over there.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I went over to B6G just to see what the vibe is like. There are some seriously angry discussions going on over there.
There sure is. I only pop over there to see the latest news and most isn't all that good. Another came in damaged then the new hart top is leaking on another now someone said their drivers door squeaks. I never buy a first year run but by the looks of it this is carrying over to year two.

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
There sure is. I only pop over there to see the latest news and most isn't all that good. Another came in damaged then the new hart top is leaking on another now someone said their drivers door squeaks. I never buy a first year run but by the looks of it this is carrying over to year two.
The dealers that are hijacking customer orders is appalling. I can't understand why Ford isn't stepping in.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
The dealers that are hijacking customer orders is appalling. I can't understand why Ford isn't stepping in.
It's kind of the route this country is going now. Let the big mega corps. rule and squash the little guy out. It's all about money and greed and I hope it bite them right back soon!
Sponsored