Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 ChargerDaytona
Occupation
Retired LEO/Dog Trainer
Vehicle Showcase
Any luck yet?

I just saw this posted on B6G. He was over at MAP yesterday and this was one of the larger areas where they held the Rangers and Broncos waiting for chips and to fix the roofs. He said there was a steady stream of Broncos leaving the area and it looked like a lot more Rangers in there now. I know yours isn't built yet but for anyone else waiting it could be sitting here.

Rangers At MAP.jpg

Rangers At MAP2.jpg

Rangers At MAP3.jpg
Yeah....I saw that. Mine has moved to 10-28 build. Hopefully they do it and ship it. I have waited 15 months on the Bronco with no end in sight....hopefully I don't experience the same on the Tremor. Thanks
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Yeah....I saw that. Mine has moved to 10-28 build. Hopefully they do it and ship it. I have waited 15 months on the Bronco with no end in sight....hopefully I don't experience the same on the Tremor. Thanks
Wow, I hope it doesn't get delayed any longer and gets built on the 28th. Good luck!

canyonslicker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
65 YO Juvenile Delinquent
I found a good site if you have your VIN#. Its motorcraftservice.com . When you see your PCM and BCE modules populate then you know it’s getting built and your truck just woke up.
Sponsored