First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SOLD. 2005 S2000
Occupation
Accountant
What is the blend date? With so many of us in the dark shouldn’t it be more like a “blind” date?
I guess the "blend" date is when they "blend" all the parts together to create the vehicle. Why wouldn't they just call it assembly date? Or maybe an ass date?

techspi16

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Chief Engineer
My 2021 Ranger Tremor was supposed to be delivered by the 14th was wondering if someone could help me track it? VIN# 1FTER4FH2MLD73299

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I did, that's how I got the estimated delivery date, was hoping someone could assist with locating it.

The system has been messed up for several months now. Even those who've called Ford customer service haven't had much luck tracking theirs.

Mirage775

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat CC Black FX2 (Wife's), 2017 Rubicon 2d
Occupation
Journeyman Waterworker
Vehicle Showcase
The website wouldn't let me order one online, so I went to my local Ford dealer, (who's been in this town for 57 years!), on the first weekend of August and thought I ordered one, as I left a $500 deposit, but didn't get a receipt or any information on the truck... All they told me was it'll be here between 3-8 months...

I'm honestly thinking about cancelling it and either finding a 2019 Ranger or a completely different truck...

docarter

First Name
Dayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ATS; Ford Ranger
Occupation
ADA
The website wouldn't let me order one online, so I went to my local Ford dealer, (who's been in this town for 57 years!), on the first weekend of August and thought I ordered one, as I left a $500 deposit, but didn't get a receipt or any information on the truck... All they told me was it'll be here between 3-8 months...

I'm honestly thinking about cancelling it and either finding a 2019 Ranger or a completely different truck...
Depends on what you ordered, but I ordered 8/18 and the truck is being built 9/24 with delivery ~2wks after.

Mirage775

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Journeyman Waterworker
Vehicle Showcase
Depends on what you ordered, but I ordered 8/18 and the truck is being built 9/24 with delivery ~2wks after.
I don't think it was anything special, Shadow Black, XLT, Crew Cab, 2wd, 301A Pkg, Locking Rear Diff, Black Appearance Pkg, Tow Pkg, and Remote Start.

Well, it looks like this one salesman, at my local dealer, was supposed to be giving me updates on our truck, but had not been doing so. I stopped by there yesterday and talked to another guy, the guy we thought was originally doing it, but somehow, it got handed over to this other guy, the no updates guy...

Anyway, I got my VIN# and it's in production, starting on 9-27. I placed the order on 8-6. New guy said it should be ready by the end of October, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's closer to November before I have it in my possession?
Screenshot 2021-09-23 at 17-09-48 Ford Vehicle Order Tracking.png

docarter

First Name
Dayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
ADA
I guess the "blend" date is when they "blend" all the parts together to create the vehicle. Why wouldn't they just call it assembly date? Or maybe an ass date?
From what I've read "blend date" is the date the factory has the parts necessary to run your truck down the line. It may not make it that day though, due to other trucks that need to be run. Mine had a Friday blend date and I'm hoping I get a Monday or Tuesday because I know how I work on a Friday ha

Mirage775

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Journeyman Waterworker
Vehicle Showcase
New member here. Glad to be part of the community. I ordered my 2022 Ranger Lariat 501A on October 4th. Currently, I am in the "order confirmed" status. Does anyone here know if there's a possibility of getting this truck before the end of the year? I have browsed this community for a few days, but can't seem to find much in regards to 2022 orders. Any insight is appreciated!
We ordered our on August 6th and the dealer called me today and said it's arrived! We're currently waiting to see what happens next, financing and junk.... They told me 3 months and it was here in less time than that, but I think you'll get it in January most likely. I was honestly surprised mine got here 2 weeks early!

Mirage775

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Journeyman Waterworker
Vehicle Showcase
Great news. When did you receive your VIN for tracking? About 2-3 weeks after your order?
It's rather funny, the dealers got confused and one was supposed to be giving me updates, but he wasn't... I emailed one of them on September 17 and he told gave me the VIN# and said he thought the other guy was sending me updates, LOL! I should've gotten the VIN# a month earlier...

Build process started on Sept 27, finished Sept 29, shipped a few days later, estimated delivery between Oct 20 to 28. Showed up today, Oct 14 :)

docarter

First Name
Dayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
ADA
Hi all,

My Ranger's delivery date has slipped and Ford's tracker is not working. Can someone check on VIN # 1FTER4FH5MLD85902 / Order # 4415.

Edit: it was delivered.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited: