Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Logistics
My Tremor only needed;

- improved lighting,
the lariat led head and fog lamps are too weak off road, Baja Designs squadron pro combo beams in the front bumper made a dramatic difference.. easy install with the upfitter switch.

- rubber bed mat to make the bed more useful and less abrasion to gear bikes and knees

- Wolfhaus power port in bed to run a cooler or? Easy oem fit install..

The rest of the truck is great!

Lariat, b&o, tow, ford sprayed bed

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
What is the normal trailer hitch drop for a Tremor? I may have to tow a u-hual trailer about 300 miles next weekend, and I need a ball mount.
I have a 6" and my standard trailer's tongue is still too high...I'm probably taller than a Tremor so maybe a 6" would work for you...

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase

Madcow

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ranger XLT, 2022 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Here is my list, so far…

- Bak Revolver X4S.
- Ford TBC - added the round trim and put the knob where the driver side cigarette lighter was.
- Diode Dynamics SAE Yellow Pros in the bumper opening.
- Lux rock lights x8.
- Painted tow hooks race red.
- LED front signal lights.
- Tinted LED side marker lights.
- Clear w/ amber LED repeaters in mirrors.
- LED puddle lights.
- Philips Zevo license plate lights.
- Engine cover - painted Cactus Grey.
- Black Gorilla 3/4” lug nuts.
- Go Rhino 13” exhaust tip.
- BlackVue 750s 2ch dash cam with 256gb card and BlackVue B-124 battery.
- White clearance lights in rocker panels.
- LED bed lighting with timer circuit.
- Ford tailgate d-thingy.
- Added SAE connector in bed for 12v power point.
- RockBlokz XL black/black Tremor mud flaps.
- Prinsu roof rack.
- Added USB/USB-C and cigarette lighter outlets in cubby at top of centre console for rear seat area.
- RedTek mirror auto-fold module.
- RedTek window module.
- Additional tie-down d-rings in the middle of the bed.
- Cravenspeed Stubby Jr antenna.

Future (have parts on workbench):
- Canoe hood loops for hood and bed.
- Door sill protection - clear.
- Paint side vents Magnetic with red accent and add 3D printed Tremor text.
- Bed slide for 1/2 the bed. Slides and brackets are here, extruded aluminum on order.
- Amber LED lighting on pinch-welds.
- Paint tailgate handle magnetic.

Future (need to order):
- Billie Bars 8” with bike whoops.
- Diode Dynamics Max combo for a-pillars.
- Black Ford emblems.
- Snow tires for fall 2022!
- Tent trailer converted for off-road use.
Thanks for the shopping list!!

GTGallop

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.qrz.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 SOLD - Now 2023 TRD Offroad
Occupation
Program Manager
The console tray is a great little tray. Adds more usable space to the console.

The missing tie downs are a trigger point for the late '20/ '21 owners. The Ranger had six, and then early/mid '20 they went to four. They are expensive if you really want them.

The engine cover was standard on '19 models, and then only on '20 Lariats. I think it completes the look. Some have even gotten them for warranty purposes.

Amazon has all sorts of cool stuff for our trucks.
My 19, purchased in Feb 20, didn't have the 3rd set of tie downs or the engine cover. If I recall, he date of manufacture was August-ish?

Gumbo

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
sales
Yah, we might be brothers. I am a B&W junkie. I have a pair of Nautilus 804s with matching center channel in an all B&W Marantz-powered Atmos 11.1 home theater, a pair of 805Ss with a Marantz integrated amp in my office, a pair of 704S2s with matching center channel in an all B&W 5.1 system powered by an NAD receiver, and a pair of AM-1s outdoors powered by the NAD Zone 2. I know that I could do better on the receiver and amplifier side, but I do like the Marantz sound. I also have Music Hall and U-Turn audio turntables both with Grado cartridges. For bikes, I have a Cervelo R3 and a Specialized Stumpjumper. Both are getting long in the tooth but work fine for me.
i had a b&w 704 system in my previous house. I loved it. Had to sell as you can’t set up a home theater in my new house. so I only have L,R,C no rears in my setup. which is why I bought the Classé. you Can program it to redirect the rear sound to the LR speakers. and redirect the last two channels on the amp in stereo to the outside speakers. The downside is you can’t play inside and out at the same time or watch tv and listen to music at the same time.

I wonder if Atmos would be beneficial in my setup. Classe upgrade for me to get Atmos and 4K is $1000.

OP
OP
NTXTremor

NTXTremor

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
IT
i had a b&w 704 system in my previous house. I loved it. Had to sell as you can’t set up a home theater in my new house. so I only have L,R,C no rears in my setup. which is why I bought the Classé. you Can program it to redirect the rear sound to the LR speakers. and redirect the last two channels on the amp in stereo to the outside speakers. The downside is you can’t play inside and out at the same time or watch tv and listen to music at the same time.

I wonder if Atmos would be beneficial in my setup. Classe upgrade for me to get Atmos and 4K is $1000.
Atmos was a last minute change for me when we were building our new house. I had originally wired for a 7.1 system, but by the time I was ready to install, Atmos had come out. I was able to run another set of wires for another set. It is not perfect but worked.

I have the Nautilus 804s bi-amped and L and R along with an Nautilus HTM2 center and a Velodyne sub. The in-ceiling speakers are all CCM683s, and the rear in-wall speakers are CWM683s. The receiver is a Marantz SR8012. Since I use it mostly for TV and movies, I know that I could spend more on a better receiver, but it works great for my needs.

As for Atmos, I highly recommend it. I have had several really good home theater systems since around 1990, and Atmos by far sounds best to me. The sound is amazing and the imaging is seamless to my ears.

Gumbo

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
sales
Atmos was a last minute change for me when we were building our new house. I had originally wired for a 7.1 system, but by the time I was ready to install, Atmos had come out. I was able to run another set of wires for another set. It is not perfect but worked.

I have the Nautilus 804s bi-amped and L and R along with an Nautilus HTM2 center and a Velodyne sub. The in-ceiling speakers are all CCM683s, and the rear in-wall speakers are CWM683s. The receiver is a Marantz SR8012. Since I use it mostly for TV and movies, I know that I could spend more on a better receiver, but it works great for my needs.

As for Atmos, I highly recommend it. I have had several really good home theater systems since around 1990, and Atmos by far sounds best to me. The sound is amazing and the imaging is seamless to my ears.
My question would be, do you think Atmos would be worth it in just a 3 speaker setup with the sound for the rears being redirected to the front L and R speaker? Reality is that I more want the 4K. The only way I can watch something in 4K now is without it going through the audio system. Which means I am stuck with listening to the TV speakers. I want it, it just pains me that Classe charges $1000 for the upgrade module.

OP
OP
NTXTremor

NTXTremor

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
IT
My question would be, do you think Atmos would be worth it in just a 3 speaker setup with the sound for the rears being redirected to the front L and R speaker? Reality is that I more want the 4K. The only way I can watch something in 4K now is without it going through the audio system. Which means I am stuck with listening to the TV speakers. I want it, it just pains me that Classe charges $1000 for the upgrade module.
No, I don't think Atmos would be worth it unless you have enough speakers to really support it. I know that there are even Atmos soundbars, but to achieve the 3D imaging of Atmos, I think you really need more speakers. Even what I did at the last minute is not exactly ideal, but it is very effective. Good luck!

Gumbo

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
sales
No, I don't think Atmos would be worth it unless you have enough speakers to really support it. I know that there are even Atmos soundbars, but to achieve the 3D imaging of Atmos, I think you really need more speakers. Even what I did at the last minute is not exactly ideal, but it is very effective. Good luck!
hey, I appreciate the input.

racerx319

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
My Tremor only needed;

- improved lighting,
the lariat led head and fog lamps are too weak off road, Baja Designs squadron pro combo beams in the front bumper made a dramatic difference.. easy install with the upfitter switch.

- rubber bed mat to make the bed more useful and less abrasion to gear bikes and knees

- Wolfhaus power port in bed to run a cooler or? Easy oem fit install..

The rest of the truck is great!

Lariat, b&o, tow, ford sprayed bed
Do you have a picture of them installed? A link to the lights would be helpful. Thanks
Sponsored