Jgold82

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
Thatā€™s the regular ford access site not the performance site
As soon as you put something in your cart on the FP site it brings you to the ā€˜normalā€™ Ford Accessories site. Discount code worksā€¦I literally just used it yesterday for other FP stuff.

OP
OP
SigOris

SigOris

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
As soon as you put something in your cart on the FP site it brings you to the ā€˜normalā€™ Ford Accessories site. Discount code worksā€¦I literally just used it yesterday for other FP stuff.
WOW, thanks for letting us know

Cg32

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger FX4
Occupation
Sales Leadership
I was too impatience and went with the Liv*rnois 93 tune for the 22 Ranger.

I loaded the tune and was knocking at tip in and wot. I sent in a data log to the tuner and they said the logic to detect knock didnā€™t work on the first tune try this updated one. I never updated the revised tune and demanded my money back. I got a partial refund but it was a huge hassle. Somehow they thought itā€™s ok to send a tune out with it knocking and itā€™s my fault.

Moral of story, wait for the ford performance tune.
That sucks, and a 93 tune is typically done to push max power and torque etc from the other trucks I have had tuned. Thatā€™s why I try to stick with 91 tunes; just some extra piece of mind vs a few more HP.

I am just curious why you didnā€™t try the revised tune? These arenā€™t necessarily one size fits all and there may have been a small change with the strategy from ford that They addressed with the revised file. I get not wanting to risk it but I would have run the second and taken their offer to try to fix it before demanding a refund, but thatā€™s just my opinion.

Deleted member 15875

Wrote Ford Performance this morning about status for MY22 and below was the respons:

We do not have a solid ETA on the 2022 Calibrations for the Ranger at this time. They are undergoing final certifications and approvals, which can vary on how long it may take for a finalized kit to be released.

I think the current target is late August.
Now that's it's almost Thanksgiving, any more updates from Ford on timing for the 22 tune? I'd realy like to get this kit, but can't since I live in Cali and don't want to void my warranties.

OP
OP
SigOris

SigOris

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Now that's it's almost Thanksgiving, any more updates from Ford on timing for the 22 tune? I'd realy like to get this kit, but can't since I live in Cali and don't want to void my warranties.
Itā€™s available but im not sure if CA approved

Deleted member 15875

Itā€™s available but im not sure if CA approved
Not approved yet for Cali, but good for 49 states. So I'm kinda outa luck at the moment.
Do you have a contact for Ford Performance?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
SigOris

SigOris

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Not approved yet for Cali, but good for 49 states. So I'm kinda outa luck at the moment.
Do you have a contact for Ford Performance?
Thereā€™s contact info on the Ford Performance web site
Sponsored