[Updated] Ranger Ford Performance Power Pack Performance Tune Software (M-9603-REB) Released!

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
So I just plugged in my ProCal since late march 2022, and I didn't see any change in the file name, KB3G-FPREA3-AAR. My Ranger is a 2019.
Good info. I was just wondering the other day if they had updated the tune. Had the Ford tune since it came out on my '19.
Sponsored

1pt21gw

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 IS XLT SC , '22 OW BBB 2Dr , '15 PB TC SWB
Occupation
Ye' Ole Traveler
Just guessing, but I am thinking you will no longer see a Ford Performance Tune for any new Ford vehicle available to anyone in California for the foreseeable future.

Cali for ni a be difficult.

jprime84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT
Can I still get this from Ford if I own a new 23 model and live in NC? Any long-term reviews?

ControlNode

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Civic "2000S"/16 Focus RS/21 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Computers
Can I still get this from Ford if I own a new 23 model and live in NC? Any long-term reviews?
It's not been released for the 2023 yet, odds are 2023 will be added this fall if the trends from prior years continue.

I've had it on mine for a year or 19k miles. No issues.

redneck wrencher

First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Super Crew FX4
Occupation
Heavy Equipment Shop Foreman
Tune has been certified for '22 and '23 non-California trucks. I ordered mine last week and getting it installed tomorrow.

DROZ23

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Beening Badass
@Frenchy Just out of curiosity, have you had a bad personal experience with the JB4 ? I've seen you reply a few times with the same piggyback "liar" comments. Seeing that you're a Ford Tech, maybe you've seen one of these have a "catastrophic failure" or the such. Or just trying to keep us safe ?‍♂ Just wondering why all the negativity towards Burger Motorsports/JB4 ?
Have one, use it everyday. works great. can me customized if you want to learn it. or plug and play and get more power. It nets more that the Ford tune if you buy the app and BT for tuning. no adjustment to the Transmission just more go in the turbo.

Reactions: Doc

DROZ23

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Beening Badass
Just received my FPP kit in the mail, wish Ford didn’t make such a fuss about having a mechanic install it. So irritating. 🙄
They are not going to protect the warranty without having a pro install it. You don't need a Mechanic if you don't care about that. It is a nice bump to power. you will get the most on E30 fuel. Mine ran 297.6 WHP at 349TQ, with the FPT on E30 fuel. I have a intake and exhust to but that may be 10hp over running just a high flow filter and stock exhaust.
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc