First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
College Professor
Hey Oxford white owners. Did you purchase this color because it was what you wanted or because it was all that was available? Do you wish you picked another color?

I have a 2020 Magnetic XLT 4x2 and my dealer called today to let me know they have a 2021 Oxford white Lariat FX4 arriving soon. With the crazy prices from Carvana. I am seriously considering making this happen. I regret not getting a Lariat 4x4 in the first place. I am just not sure I want white. I would prefer Red or Black, but the pictures of some y’all’s truck kind of make me want a white Ranger.

micl9

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Fx4 302A
Vehicle Showcase
I never liked white or black.
But last 3 trucks have been black - white - white

White has grown on me, but both times it was a good deal - in white only. With my Ranger I like the white/black/magnetic combination.
So I am happy with white

Ronbo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4+
Occupation
Retired LEO Sgt., USAF & USA Veteran.
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Oxford white owners. Did you purchase this color because it was what you wanted or because it was all that was available? Do you wish you picked another color?

I have a 2020 Magnetic XLT 4x2 and my dealer called today to let me know they have a 2021 Oxford white Lariat FX4 arriving soon. With the crazy prices from Carvana. I am seriously considering making this happen. I regret not getting a Lariat 4x4 in the first place. I am just not sure I want white. I would prefer Red or Black, but the pictures of some y’all’s truck kind of make me want a white Ranger.
I love my white Ranger.
506D172D-CF12-4AD6-B0D7-3DFB67C57AF9.jpeg

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired

Good Pick !

Tom_C

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCab FX4
Occupation
System Admin
My wife is an architect. She has always been either black, or white for cars. I've always been, yeah, whatever. 6 years ago I found a cherry used Outback on a dealer lot that was white, and I bought it. Since then, I'm converted to all white cars. White doesn't show dirt, and it's much cooler in the sun. Not talking about cold v hot, but it's cooler without a doubt by 10-20 degrees In VA heat.

I will never own another color than white.

Last edited:

Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I’m painting my front bumper magnetic on Monday wanted the sport model preordered a xlt in 2019 but dealer dropped the ball on order got a lariat but no sport changed out rear bumper with after market got sport grille bushwhacked fender flares and now the front bumper will finish things off I’m done I plan on having this truck awhile
D0397D5D-8325-4B3F-A04B-CBB487B9D72A.jpeg

9512tacoma

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX2
Occupation
Manager

I have never owned a white auto but my 2020 was the last one on the lot with a good discount. I have discovered when it is clean it is beautiful and it is really easy to see the dirt and you know it is clean when you get done washing it. The oxford white with the magnetic bumpers look really good together. Good luck getting the truck you want.

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle

I've purchased 4 new Fords 3 of which were trucks and 3 of which were purchased in the past 16 months and all were Oxford White. Simple, timeless, forgiving of scratches and imperfections, and cooler in the FL sun and heat.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I've purchased 4 new Fords 3 of which were trucks and 3 of which were purchased in the past 16 months and all were Oxford White. Simple, timeless, forgiving of scratches and imperfections, and cooler in the FL sun and heat.
Yep...and cheapest of the colors from which to paint the vehicle bodies...

best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired
Sponsored