2019 Ranger, 2021 Raptor, 2022 F250, 2023 Bronco

TJMarchand

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT / 1984 Monte Carlo SS
This is exciting, sorry if this has been discussed but will there be a Morimoto Fog light to go with the upgraded headlights? These look awesome, if there was a uniform set to replace them both it would be perfect.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance

OffroadAlliance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
This is exciting, sorry if this has been discussed but will there be a Morimoto Fog light to go with the upgraded headlights? These look awesome, if there was a uniform set to replace them both it would be perfect.
Morimoto already has an H11 LED set of fog lights. I'm not sure if they've been tested in the Ranger's OEM fog lights, but I know the Diode Dynamics SL1's fit so would assume the Morimoto would as well.

TJMarchand

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT / 1984 Monte Carlo SS
Morimoto already has an H11 LED set of fog lights. I'm not sure if they've been tested in the Ranger's OEM fog lights, but I know the Diode Dynamics SL1's fit so would assume the Morimoto would as well.
Awesome, thank you for responding. I did not realize what I was looking for on the site haha, if anyone else is wondering it is these. Morimoto

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance

OffroadAlliance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
Your ears must have been ringing, just got off the phone with our rep at Morimoto. Pricing and availability is NOT available yet. It's looking like December/January before more info will be made public. We'll keep everyone up to date!

jleds

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your ears must have been ringing, just got off the phone with our rep at Morimoto. Pricing and availability is NOT available yet. It's looking like December/January before more info will be made public. We'll keep everyone up to date!
Hello! Any word on the headlights? If so I'm very interested in the group buy if it's happening. Thank you for the info!

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance

OffroadAlliance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
Hello! Any word on the headlights? If so I'm very interested in the group buy if it's happening. Thank you for the info!
Spoke with Morimoto. They are coming, but will definitely be next year before they're available. As soon as we have any additional info, we'll make sure to get it posted up. We've received a ton of messages about folks wanting these.

Happy holidays to everyone!

HikingViking

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
How does one get in on this group buy? Morimoto said these will be between $1200-$1500.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance

OffroadAlliance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
How does one get in on this group buy? Morimoto said these will be between $1200-$1500.

So technically this was a new product announcement thread, not a group buy. But due to the enormous number of folks that have reached out to us, we'll be putting something together for the Ranger5G forum! We know more info will be released hopefully in the next 30 days and the actual headlights should be available 1st quarter '21 (subject to change, but that's what they're telling us right now). Once we've got some better intel, we'll set something up for everyone.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance

OffroadAlliance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)

Don't shoot the messenger, but 2nd or 3rd quarter this year. Production delays... And we're still waiting for pricing. No additional details yet.

Palibouss

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford ranger
Don't shoot the messenger, but 2nd or 3rd quarter this year. Production delays... And we're still waiting for pricing. No additional details yet.
lol not shooting the messenger. Just was curious. Shout to to Tyson and Jeff for looking out for me on my purchases. You guys are the best.
Sponsored