Tracy Bowman

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Nice new ride Tracy, congrats! Mowing with a well performing machine is relaxing. I’ve heard PVille has a couple of good mower service/sales places too. I pretty much taught myself to do all normal maintenance and haven’t had any deeper issues that needed to be addressed other than ripping a front wheel off.
Thank you! Thankfully, my husband is very good working on lawnmowers. :clap:
Sponsored

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
I know you’re kidding. Right??? Wash a lawnmower? Never heard of such! :crackup: The closest I get to that is blowing it off with the leaf blower!:crackup:
Our new one has a hose attachment to spray out the cutting deck. Our camp has a good old-fashioned reel mower. Make those kids earn it.

OP
OP
Tracy Bowman

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Our new one has a hose attachment to spray out the cutting deck. Our camp has a good old-fashioned reel mower. Make those kids earn it.
Our old one has that and we used it once in twelve years.:shock: But, they are nice if you use them. This new one doesn’t have that, which is fine for us (Er...me):giggle:

OP
OP
Tracy Bowman

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Our old one has that and we used it once in twelve years.:shock: But, they are nice if you use them. This new one doesn’t have that, which is fine for us (Er...me):giggle:
We also have a reel mower that I bought for when the crap hits the fan and we may not have access to gas. Used it once to mow a small area and it does good except on Bahia grass. Hope I never have to really use it though, because I have a lot of grass to cut!:crackup:

OP
OP
Tracy Bowman

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A few pictures:
1. My 12 y/o Toro : first zero turn I ever had. Still works great despite being extremely dirty :)
20210321_111025.jpg
2: My manual lawnmower for when everything goes south.
20210321_111408.jpg
3: Our Do-It-All trailer that we've had for twenty years. Not attractive, but has hauled alot of cut-down, cut-up trees & anything else we need to haul. Husband has tires sitting on pavers with wheel covers on it.
20210321_111704.jpg

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
A few pictures:
1. My 12 y/o Toro : first zero turn I ever had. Still works great despite being extremely dirty :)
20210321_111025.jpg
My dearest Tracey. It's so cute that you consider that dirty. That sucker looks new compared to my rider, and mine is only half that age. :) I give you 6 dancing turkey's for being so humble.:turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey: :turkey: :bandit:

OP
OP
Tracy Bowman

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Spider ...
Yeah, spiders and snakes...terrified of them. I always check first. :shock: I also don’t leave my shoes outside for that very reason - snakes hiding inside.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Yeah, spiders and snakes...terrified of them. I always check first. :shock: I also don’t leave my shoes outside for that very reason - snakes hiding inside.
Here it's the scorpions. The first time I came out to AZ and stayed in a hotel I was banging my shoes out all the time. Someone told me they like to crawl inside and then sting you when you put your foot in. Same with the sheets on the bed, they like to crawl under then too. I must of looked like a maniac banging my shoes out and searching under the covers. lol Good thing I'm over that now. ?

You can take a black light and walk around to find the as they glow from the light. NO thanks I'd rather not know they're around. o_O

Scorpion.jpg

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
Here it's the scorpions. The first time I came out to AZ and stayed in a hotel I was banging my shoes out all the time. Someone told me they like to crawl inside and then sting you when you put your foot in. Same with the sheets on the bed, they like to crawl under then too. I must of looked like a maniac banging my shoes out and searching under the covers. lol You can take a black light and walk around to find the as they glow from the light. NO thanks I'd rather not know they're around. o_O

Scorpion.jpg
I spent some time in the Mojave doing Army stuff. I used to put my socks over my boots at night so nothing would climb in. My Sgt. was making fun of me, next morning we heard this hissing sound as we got dressed, turns out there was a rattler under my cot, it crawled into the tent overnight.

I never liked snakes, hated them even more after that.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Now that's a spider. We were in New Mexico when these big ol' thangs were out, and about. I was told the male's were out looking for a girl friend. I wasn't about to get in his way. :)

100_4647.JPG
Sponsored