Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Don't worry Mike we'll keep you well informed of anything good that happens around here. I hope everything goes well for you tomorrow and you'll be in my thoughts and prayers. No need to worry about your damper delivery as I have special tracking devices put on at Stage3 before they're sent out. Besides if someone does steal it I'll send Terry @FoD after them. ??
1633027381230.png
Sponsored

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Well I flew the coop and got home. Heating pad and meds. Thanks for all the well wishes ya'll... grew all that hair from seed and they whacked it all off ?

20210930_224611.png
Hi Mike,

Glad you are home and hope you mend well and speedily!

When I had a appendix out in my late 60s I had three incisions so I asked the doc why three. He said this one is for the tool to cut out the appendix and the lower one is to extract the appendix and the one on the far side is for the light.

Best,
Phil

OP
OP
Fawnbuster

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Mike,

Glad you are home and hope you mend well and speedily!

When I had a appendix out in my late 60s I had three incisions so I asked the doc why three. He said this one is for the tool to cut out the appendix and the lower one is to extract the appendix and the one on the far side is for the light.

Best,
Phil
Yep similar here. 2 for robot, 1 for the gas, 1.for camera and 2 for assistants. I asked about a video but he doesn't record.

OP
OP
Fawnbuster

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
Glad you're back home and all is well Mike. Hope you have a speedy recovery and your hair grows back soon so you don't look like one of those Shar Pei hairless dogs. ? :giggle:
Or a cha cha chachia pet

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
You guys and gals on here are all right in my book! I don't care what those Taco forums say!
They must of had you on a lot of morphine for you to be on Tacoma World. :shock: Glad you're back where you belong! ?

janitorjim

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XLT 2021 302 pkg, FX2, Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Well I flew the coop and got home. Heating pad and meds. Thanks for all the well wishes ya'll... grew all that hair from seed and they whacked it all off ?

20210930_224611.png
some bondo primer and paint and you will be good for another 100,000 miles

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat

20210930_224611.png
Glad you are back home! Take care reading the forum. Hate for you to bust any stitches laughing at these knuckleheads! :LOL::turkey:

OP
OP
Fawnbuster

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
Best of luck, I had 1/3 of my left kidney removed 3 yrs ago, all good so far.
Surgery was painless but let me tell you, once I woke up...
?
Yes sir you are 100% correct. Put happy gas on my face plus & an i.v. push then I woke up 6 hours later in recovery as they started moving me to my room. Friday afternoon they finally found a med combo that worked and slept off an on. When I got home last night I was in the recliner with a heating pad on low back for a while then to bed. Hospital beds aren't comfy at all which I was prepared for. I am a side sleeper and that was a no go at the hospital. Once home my Bowles mattress is like heaven!! I can sleep on either side or my back once meds kick in. Can't say enough good things about Bowles mattress company, made in Southern Indiana. I'm in a zombie mode LOL half awake half asleep, gonna get cleaned up and go walk around Rural King to stretch out a bit.

Oh and Isa our 1 year old lab who really hasn't been destructive thus far has destroyed her new bed, a small throw pillow and heating pad , guessing she is voicing her displeasure from being separated from me til my gut can take her bouncing around on me
don't let her cuteness fool ya lol

ZomboMeme 27022021073741.jpg

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
Oh and Isa our 1 year old lab who really hasn't been destructive thus far has destroyed her new bed, a small throw pillow and heating pad , guessing she is voicing her displeasure from being separated from me til my gut can take her bouncing around on me

Glad to hear your procedure was a success and you are recovering. When you can, give her an extra hug. Dogs can sense our stress and are worried about us.

OP
OP
Fawnbuster

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
Glad to hear your procedure was a success and you are recovering. When you can, give her an extra hug. Dogs can sense our stress and are worried about us.
Ye sir I feel the same way. My cat sparky does too and he's been sleeping next to me since I got home.

20 minutes in Rural king, that was enough ?

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Yes sir you are 100% correct. Put happy gas on my face plus & an i.v. push then I woke up 6 hours later in recovery as they started moving me to my room. Friday afternoon they finally found a med combo that worked and slept off an on. When I got home last night I was in the recliner with a heating pad on low back for a while then to bed. Hospital beds aren't comfy at all which I was prepared for. I am a side sleeper and that was a no go at the hospital. Once home my Bowles mattress is like heaven!! I can sleep on either side or my back once meds kick in. Can't say enough good things about Bowles mattress company, made in Southern Indiana. I'm in a zombie mode LOL half awake half asleep, gonna get cleaned up and go walk around Rural King to stretch out a bit.

Our Retriever Luna…
Sponsored

Attachments