First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
finally got my wind and stamina back postop and tonight out of nowhere , just standing in the kitchen, my light headed/dizzy crap came back, thought well , I better go sit down in the living room...didn't make it 3 steps, passed out fell down against the stove and dog gate, managed to turn one of the igniters on but no gas luckily, several seconds later I come to, shut the stove off , passed out again then yet again . Then my chest started hurting. made it to the bedroom and Woke Terri. Went to the hospital and here I sit, admitted again. So originally my heart had a bad nerve hence the pacemaker . tonight it suddenly went Vfib and at the hospital it was beating 256 beats per minute so they knocked me out and used a defibulator to shock it back into rythem and admitted me. more tests later...this craps gettin old. and i caught it all on camera unfortunately. Never had heart issues until after that damned vaccine...
You really are having a rough time with this, I hope that you get a full recovery this time.
Sponsored

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Military
Thanks me too!
Well one thing you have proven, is that you er a fighter. :punch: That goes a long way sometimes in recovery. You er in my prayers tonight

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
finally got my wind and stamina back postop and tonight out of nowhere , just standing in the kitchen, my light headed/dizzy crap came back, thought well , I better go sit down in the living room...didn't make it 3 steps, passed out fell down against the stove and dog gate, managed to turn one of the igniters on but no gas luckily, several seconds later I come to, shut the stove off , passed out again then yet again . Then my chest started hurting. made it to the bedroom and Woke Terri. Went to the hospital and here I sit, admitted again. So originally my heart had a bad nerve hence the pacemaker . tonight it suddenly went Vfib and at the hospital it was beating 256 beats per minute so they knocked me out and used a defibulator to shock it back into rythem and admitted me. more tests later...this craps gettin old. and i caught it all on camera unfortunately. Never had heart issues until after that damned vaccine...
Sorry to hear about this Mike. It's been a while and I thought you were on the road to a perfect recovery. Hopefully this is the only downfall ( see what I did there :D) you have and you'll be home soon driving your Ranger. Don't let this dampen your spirits. Oops I did it again.:giggle: Good luck my friend and we're all praying for a speedy recovery!

OP
OP
Fawnbuster

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
Well, the heart cath and dye test was normal, no plaque or blockages of any kind, so it wasn't a heart attack. It's all electrical, just waiting to see what's next.

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Well, the heart cath and dye test was normal, no plaque or blockages of any kind, so it wasn't a heart attack. It's all electrical, just waiting to see what's next.
This is all really disturbing to hear, and we pray for your quick recovery and healing.
Hang tough!

OP
OP
Fawnbuster

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
ed oufor one t er in a timely manner so I am staying here we at CMNTY south to have my pacemaker traded oufor one with a defibrillator tomorrow. Thank You All for your well wishes!
Anyone else having issues typing replies? Mine lags and hangs upp

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Military
tried adding a new keyboard, see how that goes
MMyy keeyboaard keeps doublee posting leetteers or not at a, II have to go baack and correct evveerythiiing. <----------- I keep my stuff clean, and its only a year old. Ill probably pull the keys and spray it down.

OP
OP
Fawnbuster

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
MMyy keeyboaard keeps doublee posting leetteers or not at a, II have to go baack and correct evveerythiiing. <----------- I keep my stuff clean, and its only a year old. Ill probably pull the keys and spray it down.
I installed Grammarly keyboard, so far so good

OP
OP
Fawnbuster

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
Accepting offers and inquiries on one barely used St Jude pacemaker comes with one plug wire as I am keeping the other one implanted, just upgrading to the new defibrillator model so yes, we can call this a "take-off" ? still has 9.5 years of battery life left! Retailed in August of 2021 for $70k!

Hurry boys, this thing will go fast!

Spare parts and labor not included, void where prohibited.

Screenshot_20220119-195206_Google.jpg
Sponsored