First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Accepting offers and inquiries on one barely used St Jude pacemaker comes with one plug wire as I am keeping the other one implanted, just upgrading to the new defibrillator model so yes, we can call this a "take-off" ? still has 9.5 years of battery life left! Retailed in August of 2021 for $70k!

Hurry boys, this thing will go fast!

Spare parts and labor not included, void where prohibited.

Screenshot_20220119-195206_Google.jpg
:idea: I'll trade ya a damper for it? ?
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Deal, I'll wrap it in a biohazard bag and have it left on your doorstep
It's good to see you're up and have good spirits Mike. I really hope you get out of there soon and back to normal. Well as normal as you can be. :crazy:??

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
It's good to see you're up and have good spirits Mike. I really hope you get out of there soon and back to normal. Well as normal as you can be. :crazy:??
Accepting offers and inquiries on one barely used St Jude pacemaker comes with one plug wire as I am keeping the other one implanted, just upgrading to the new defibrillator model so yes, we can call this a "take-off" ? still has 9.5 years of battery life left! Retailed in August of 2021 for $70k!

Hurry boys, this thing will go fast!

Spare parts and labor not included, void where prohibited.

Screenshot_20220119-195206_Google.jpg
Hi Mike,

Glad you are doing well. I like the DYI pacemaker. Have a couple friends with the defib model but only one person said that his actually kicked in... Peace of mind to have the ability but hopefully never needed...

Best,
Phil

OP
OP
Fawnbuster

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
@Fawnbuster, Mike, hope all went well with your defibrillator implantation. Sorry for your troubles, but hopefully all will be well now. :) God Bless!
Thank you Tracy, I just left the hospital, picking up some scripts then headed home.