First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
Done! Ordered the '22 Rubicon below. Granger is great to deal with I sent them an email last night and woke up to one from them requesting a few things from me. Within an hour I had everything Docu-signed and a VON (vehicle order number) in the contract. Production starts the beginning of December for the '22's and he said I should get a VIN tomorrow and receive it around March barring any parts issues.
Congrats Dave that is a pretty solid deal they did for you. Cant wait to see that :) of yours.
Yes that means the thread you have hindered :LOL:
Sponsored

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
The B&P is still for the 2021's right now so I used that and Granger adjusted it for the 2022 which they have the pricing for.
Kinda figured that was it, thanks. Are you smil'n now ;)

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Congrats Dave that is a pretty solid deal they did for you. Cant wait to see that :) of yours.
Yes that means the thread you have hindered :LOL:
I have no idea what you're talking about? :lipssealed: :giggle:

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Dave’s (@AzScorpion) duties are not complete until he convinces me to turn to the dark side. There are moments when I feel something like maybe a slight weakening. Don’t give up on me, Dave. You still have work to do here.
Al, I'll never give up on you buddy! As I've said before if it takes me 'til the day I die you will be converted over to the dark side. :cool::bandit:
1635216465599.png

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks Chris. I picked white for its ease of cleaning, you know how bad the dust is out here. My first choice would be the Snazzyberry Pearl like Joes but it's going to show every spec of dirt. With my OCD I don't want to be a slave to cleaning it. :crazy:
Not to mention, "ticket magnet" ;)

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
That's why I didn't want to sink a lot of money into my Ranger. I off road it and it's great for certain trails but it does bounce you around a lot on others so new suspension would be great. But it's still not going to do what I want it to do. Somehow I see this Jeep delaying my retirement. lol :piggybank:
You know, I spent a while catching up on this thread and I just wanted to say that $45k in cleaning chemicals and equipment is no chump change :crackup:

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
You know, I spent a while catching up on this thread and I just wanted to say that $45k in cleaning chemicals and equipment is no chump change :crackup:
Heck, I bet there's $10K in microfiber towels alone out there. 303/Goldeagle should sponsor me. ?

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
How is second row compared to crewca b for adults?

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
We have to take a road trip one day and surprise Al. You keep him busy talking and I'll sneak into the garage and put 2 dampers on his Ranger. :bandit:?
he'll never expect a thing if we go in the jeep...lol:clap:

Heck, I bet there's $10K in microfiber towels alone out there. 303/Goldeagle should sponsor me. ?
Yeah, I keep getting sales discounts from Adam's and The Rag Company...and you seem to find gadgets that were not known to be needed...like fine mister bottle I just discovered in older post and said, "hmmm":idea:

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
How is second row compared to crewca b for adults?
I never got into the back of either the 2dr or the 4dr. When we went for the test drive in the 4dr the salesman was about 5'10 and had plenty of room back there. The 2dr looks similar to the Bronco's 2dr which is a PITA to get back there but once in there is a good amount of room. More than likely I'm taking the back seat right out once we get home. With the back seat in I don't think you could put a gallon of milk in the cargo area. lol

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

Yeah, I keep getting sales discounts from Adam's and The Rag Company...and you seem to find gadgets that were not known to be needed...like fine mister bottle I just discovered in older post and said, "hmmm":idea:
That mister bottle works great when you need just a fine mist and don't want to splash everything in sight. It's a little slower putting the product on but it saves you time from re-cleaning other areas you'd hit with a regular spray bottle.

Sign up for email alerts with Detailed Image. They have some really good daily specials.

https://www.detailedimage.com

Now he will. :facepalm: ?

JimG_AZ

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4
Done! Ordered the '22 Rubicon below. Granger is great to deal with I sent them an email last night and woke up to one from them requesting a few things from me. Within an hour I had everything Docu-signed and a VON (vehicle order number) in the contract. Production starts the beginning of December for the '22's and he said I should get a VIN tomorrow and receive it around March barring any parts issues.
Congrats Dave! I'm glad Granger came through for you.
Sponsored