First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Analyst
I hope this is the right spot; does anyone have info as to which Grille to purchase? the eBay one, or the Stage3Motorsports?

are there obvious differences?
Sponsored

TJMarchand

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT / 1984 Monte Carlo SS
I hope this is the right spot; does anyone have info as to which Grille to purchase? the eBay one, or the Stage3Motorsports?

are there obvious differences?
No, both kits from Stage 3 or Joe are near identical products. They are both the correct size without the tabs to cut / any extra work. It looks like Joe on ebay will custom paint the grill for you but it's just your preference of seller.

Byngsboys

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lightening Blue Ranger XLT, 302A, FX4, Tow and Technology/ 2005 BMW R1200RT
Occupation
Educator
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone buy the Grill sold by Truck Stuff Shop? I'm trying to figure out which one it is more like for fit.
Thanks

Pjt1021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Occupation
Machinist
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know where I can get the vinyl decals for the raptor grille that stage 3 sells for the ford letters.

MoldyTaco

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
College Professor
Last edited:

Berkmda

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 lariat 4x4 ranger
Occupation
Engineering
Looks better than I thought it would,

After fighting with bottom clips i figured out you push down from the top and i had them all released within a minute, managed to not break any.
20201219_154329107_iOS.jpg
About 30 min to remove and install. Hardest part is bottom clips on removal. New one snaps on super easy. Also added the orange LEDs, can’t see in pix though. They are awesome and also super easy!

got my grill here for $177
https://www.truck-accessories-guy.com/products/ford-ranger-raptor-style-grille-us-ranger

and lights here for $90
https://www.stage3motorsports.com/1...orks-Raptor-Style-3-LED-Grille-Light-Kit.html

Lights were plug and play, no wiring. Disconnect side light and put in new harness

782ACB4D-8ACC-4723-A29E-8F1964279502.jpeg

JaysOnTheEDGE

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2021 Escape SEL AWD

After fighting with bottom clips i figured out you push down from the top and i had them all released within a minute, managed to not break any.
Just a heads up after a few months one of my grille lights must have a cold solder joint because it wasn't lighting up as bright as the other 2 until I stuck my hand in grille and wiggled the base where the wire is soldered to the LED and now the light is working again. I haven't had time to pull the grille back off and investigate further. I got the lighted version from RangerGrille.com

Last edited:

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase

i like that! do you have a link to the grill and the grill lights please? Did the lights plug and play or did you have to splice? Also did your new awesome grill snap right in to the oem bumper tabs or did you have to fabricate? I am looking to buy a direct replacement with the 3 led lights and removable FORD letters, gonna paint the grill the grey to match the trim and the letters sabre

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
i like that! do you have a link to the grill and the grill lights please? Did the lights plug and play or did you have to splice? Also did your new awesome grill snap right in to the oem bumper tabs or did you have to fabricate? I am looking to buy a direct replacement with the 3 led lights and removable FORD letters, gonna paint the grill the grey to match the trim and the letters sabre
Hey Mike - I don’t know where Jay bought his setup but Stage 3 has a grill light kit that includes a mounting bracket and custom wiring harness that plugs right into the side marker light. It’s $93 but the bracket and plug and play harness make it worth a few extra bucks.

Last edited:

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
i like that idea Duke! I just got a text from my buddy who is a Roush rep and he has a harness made up for my truck, getting some Rigid lights from him and some custom brackets hes designed and has made here in town, might do it tomorrow or weds! woohoo

Last edited:

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
i like that idea Duke! I just got a text from my buddy who is a Roush rep and he has a harness made up for my truck, getting some Rigid lights from him and some custom brakes hes designed and has made here in town, might do it tomorrow or weds! woohoo
We could all use a buddy who’s a Rousch rep. Hit him up for a Rousch grille!

JaysOnTheEDGE

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2021 Escape SEL AWD
I got it from ranger grille.com. The lights on it are cheesy as hell though one burned out and the wire is broken right where it goes into the led . I would recommend getting the lights sold through stage 3 they are better probably just grab the grille while your there too. I took my lights off for now was kinda dumb just using 2.
Sponsored