Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
It was only a matter of time.

I think this is available in the Brazilian market. Along with the Ranger Storm.

Ford-Ranger-Sports-Off-Road-Accessory-Kit-Exterior-Brazil-002-RANGER-script-grille.jpg

Personally I like the Ford (Raptor) one better. There's enough Ranger stamped all over the truck already but it's nice to have more choices.
Sponsored

Figarou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Edge ST, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Personally I like the Ford (Raptor) one better. There's enough Ranger stamped all over the truck already but it's nice to have more choices.
I like what came with the truck.

But I do plan on changing the headlights.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
I was going to say - its not like there isn't "RANGER" plastered all over the truck already.... :)

First Name
Jaireh James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger T6 (PhDm)
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
I bought a knockoff grill from some guy over our local fb marketplace. The piece needed to be shipped to my place do i did not have the chance to check out the fit. And when it arrived, it does have a gap in the bottom and tabs doesnt have anywhere to clip in in the oem bumper.

But i still have it installed anyway. I drilled on the 3 "hanging" tabs and used zip tie to secure it to the body. I think its strong enough but the gap is still there. Im planning to put a led bar on to cover it. ?

I really like the raptor grill compared to my oem gunmetal gray xls gray (its the entry level ranger here in the Philippines), so im keeping it. ?

I dont have a clearer picture but i think you can see a white portion below the gril. Its the damn white bumper.

IMG_20201023_075047.jpg

IMG_20200929_104208.jpg

First Name
Jaireh James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger T6 (PhDm)
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Just an update. I succesfuly installed a small led bar on the bottom slits of the grill. I have difficulty with the mounting. For now i have secured with zip ties ?

The white portion of the bumper is still visible as the led bar i bought is shorter than expected. It should be about as long as the entire bottom slit. I had it slaved to the park light via a relay. If i find it too blinding to opposing motorists i might consider making it slave to the hi beam instead.

Im planning to paint the portion black in an attempt to hide/mask it. This is a last resort.

IMG_20201029_133832.jpg

IMG_20201029_190702.jpg

JaysOnTheEDGE

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2021 Escape SEL AWD
ordered the one from rangergrille.com there were no instructions on how to assemble the brackets per say. I am thinking this is correct? i didn't use the washers with the bracket screws only on the letter screws did i do this correctly

20201219_014835450_iOS.jpg

port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4, 2017 Lincoln MKX, 2008 Harley XL 1200N, 1972 Pontiac LeMans Convertible
Occupation
Secret agent, man
Hope this isn't a terrible thing to say, but I liked the factory version better. I really just love the magnetic truck with magnetic grill combo.
I agree. I didn't get the truck to try and make it look like a different model. Getting certain upgrades is one thing but going full NASCAR where they don't look anything like what they originally were?

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
I love the ROW Raptor grill...to each their own :cool:
IMG_6644.JPG

AirCav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue XLT SCab 4x4
Occupation
pilot
Dumb question, but did you have just the surround painted or the letters? I would like to steal your idea and do this.
Had the whole thing painted to match. Frame and letters. Maybe not everyone's cup of tea, but I'm happy with the results and have gotten quite a few positive comments IRL.

TJMarchand

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT / 1984 Monte Carlo SS
Had the whole thing painted to match. Frame and letters. Maybe not everyone's cup of tea, but I'm happy with the results and have gotten quite a few positive comments IRL.
Thank you, that is exactly what I would like to do. I prefer the knockoff grill but want all the trim to stay magnetic or it would drive me crazy.
Sponsored