Ranger Raptor Grille Purchasing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and excited to start my 2019 Ranger XLT journey. I'm trying to find a ranger raptor grille with the light kit (as referenced in the photo below). Does anyone have a credible site for me to purchase on? I cant seem to find them anywhere and I don't want some junk off Amazon. Any credible sites with deals? Would love to hear everyones thoughts.

Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 9.20.47 AM.png
Sponsored

Stringburner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Iconic Silver Ford Ranger XLT Tremor

Superdannyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport Appearance Package
Good thing you posted here I'm sure someone had it and put the new one that says ranger on it, it's like a mix of the ranger raptor and original ranger grill. I personally like the ranger raptor one a little more they're both nice even the stock grill is sweet but the ranger raptor looks rough and I like rough. I'm sure someone will sell you theirs soon enough.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Good thing you posted here I'm sure someone had it and put the new one that says ranger on it, it's like a mix of the ranger raptor and original ranger grill. I personally like the ranger raptor one a little more they're both nice even the stock grill is sweet but the ranger raptor looks rough and I like rough. I'm sure someone will sell you theirs soon enough.
I definitely ranger raptor one, just kinda hard to find right now.

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
Welcome, Maybe try Levittown Ford and Benny? They have great prices compared to most Ford Dealers.

Stringburner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Iconic Silver Ford Ranger XLT Tremor
It looks like there are some decent ones on eBay that ship from the USA. I was going to buy one of them from Stage 3 too. They look better than the Ford Performance one in my opinion. ?

Superdannyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport Appearance Package
With the lack of options, are the ones on Amazon decent enough quality?
Yea it's nothing special just plastic. Mine weighs way less than the stock grill and it's just black plastic. I wouldn't hesitate to buy one from eBay or wherever it's all the same injection molding process.

DragonDJ11

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger STX
Yea it's nothing special just plastic. Mine weighs way less than the stock grill and it's just black plastic. I wouldn't hesitate to buy one from eBay or wherever it's all the same injection molding process.
Is yours from Amazon? If so, what one did you go with?
Sponsored